Southern's Uniforms

The Founder

117914340_2717348361701791_1989380653112346269_o.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The funny part of it....is....we OWN both of those tiggers!

Our bottom batch and our slump buster....

I started to say the word 'uglier' instead of the word 'worst', but I know how sensitive those two ghetto tiger fans are about being called ugly.

Last edited:
This got to be either fake or they preserved Lacumba's fur in a freezer somewhere for some type of tribute.
Initially, I sincerely thought the pic was being posted as a joke or smack and not to be taken seriously! However, with that being said, I'm still not quite sure.

JSU & GSU: setting black folk back since 1900 smh

Sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut while the adults of the SWAC are sharing smack banter... last time I checked, Everyone in here own Oprah State aka Alabama Stank... sorry asses..., and it’s SUcks turn to pay child support this year, Gramcrackas to buy you some new shoes, and THEE Jackson State to claim y’all busters on the upcoming taxes... tell yo mama Alabama M&M we got caller I.D so we know it’s her now...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
The OG of Ghetto calling someone else ghetto ... whew pot and kettle... stick to the series record smack ... I don’t think you want to go there.

As I previously stated, I wanted to say ugly, but I know how sensitive ya'll are about that word. LMAO!!!

Back