CP3 showing HBCUs support in the bubble

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
CP3 always shows love to the North Carolina HBCUS.

I used to think all athletes are just dumb c00ns for going to those big white schools, but to me it looks like some of them have always had
love for HBCUS, but the white schools were giving them money under the table.
That's always what it has been. Money to a poor family is a gold mine. They even move the kids families to the area and give the parents jobs in some cases.

Some of you all may know the back story relating to Chris Paul and his feeling about "Big House" Gaines but thought I would drop this clip for those that are not aware.

That's always what it has been. Money to a poor family is a gold mine. They even move the kids families to the area and give the parents jobs in some cases.
For some families it starts in high school ie North Huntsville to grissom high.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Are any of these shoes for sale anywhere and if so are the proceeds going to these schools?

Are any of these shoes for sale anywhere and if so are the proceeds going to these schools?

I would hope those doing this would consider it although in the show game, greedy hoarders might buy them out (so alums might not get a shot in buying them) and jack up the prices on the resell market

This is the guy customizing the HBCU shoes for CP3. Guess we have to just hope our schools get in on the rotation since he is doing HBCUs at all levels

Back