Racism Higher Among White Christians Than Non-Religious

I lost all respect for white ministers who came out in support of and remain a force in Donald Trump's camp. How can ministers of the gospels have such a deep and abiding respect for a man who admittedly sleeps with prostitutes, demonstrates racist tendencies, is a pathological liar, and who is otherwise immoral, corrupt, disonest and incompetent?

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I lost a lot of respect for White and Black ministers since Trump has been in office. You have the white racist ministers who are hypocrites and support him and the black ones who are too scared to publicly confront him....instead they preach..."Oh let's pray for him."

Dizzz-uhhhhh. Christianity is a white racist construct:
*Fake white Jesus and Bible people which exalts whiteness
*Misinterpretation of the story of Ham
*Christians mostly support political candidates that fight against equity
*Christians claim to be against abortions but largely don't believe in universal healthcare to keep that baby alive .... make sense right

Christianity has always been and will be toxic and a mess. Don't even get me started on black christianity because it's just as bad but in a different way. Spirituality is the way to go.

So what are all the good atheist doing for the world? There is a difference between those who claim to be christian and those who really are.

Interesting. Good Point. I don't have a problem with religions per se (Christianity, Islam, Judaism, etc), I have a problem with the people who interpret those religions.
I agree. My view is both sides like Puzzy, both sides smoke dope, both sides drink, both sides cheat, both sides Steal, both sides skeem, both sides judge, both sides interpret what they wanna take from religion and life and make it their view, both sides sitting here reading what I just posted with their lips turned up justifying thoughts about the other. The bottom line is that if there is a hell the majority on both sides going 😂

Last edited:
I have seen so-called "Christians" do some things in my lifetime. However, I don't think I will ever forget my first "situation" as a real young adult with one. I remember as an undergrad seeing these students that were part of a religious organization that appeared to be real devout almost to a fanatic level. One night I ran into this beautiful young lady that was a part of this organization (didn't know who she was) So, I couldn't resist and started putting on the charm. That young lady proceeds to sit down with me in a dark spot telling me how much God loves me and talking about religion while playing with my manhood......LOL

So what are all the good atheist doing for the world? There is a difference between those who claim to be christian and those who really are.
Thank you!! I'm very offended to be lumped into this bad, sad, stereotype of ALL Chrisrians. I am a Christian and I'm NOTHING like those who they are referring about.

Until God, speaks for himself and not man, you can't prove I'm wrong and you can't prove you're right. The "burden of proof" lies with God, not man. Churches do great things, so do people, who don't attend church. I have no further comments. mod.gif

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Until God, speaks for himself and not man, you can't prove I'm wrong and you can't prove you're right. The "burden of proof" lies with God, not man. Churches do great things, so do people, who don't attend church. I have no further comments. View attachment 10314
You sound stupid. Remember when you said it was ok for Eddie Long to put his prick in those boys? Yes I'm a judging Christian 😂

Back