It's Creeping Me Out: Naomi Osaka Upset on Criticism for Swimsuit Pictures as Tennis Star is Asked to Maintain 'Innocent Image'

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
its really hypocritcal of ameriKKKan culture. As hypersexualized as we are, we [I say We in the societal sense] have the nerve and audacity to tell somebody who they should look. :rolleyes:

Remember that they pulled the same mess with Serena and the black body suit she wore on court to the point of banning it for a while (she has since worn modified partial/full bodysuits)

It scares them to see a black woman be proud of their curves

Ain't she like 21-22 or something? Why are they policing what a grown woman is wearing
They do it to women period. Go check what Britney Spears went through during that age.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I am a 48 year old proud heterosexual woman and I can say without conviction that Naomi Osaka has a BEAUTIFUL body! Beautiful even-toned caramel skin.

Caucasoids, ESPECIALLY women, are VERY intimidated by the beauty of Black women. Honestly, ‘soids are intimidated by the beauty of Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, and indigenous Native women. My anglo co-workers tell me often that I don’t look like I have a soon-to-be 27 yr old and a 25 yr old. Some of them don’t believe me when I tell them I’ll be 49 in December. They tell me I look like I’m 39 or 40. I tell them God blessed the Negro race not only with melanin majesty, but with some damn good elastin! Them ‘soids hate that!

I work with quite a few Filipino women who are very beautiful. None of them look their age; I have one co-worker who is South Korean born. She doesn’t look her age either. When she heard me tell those Caucasoids at work “Black don’t crack”, she hollered out, “And Asian don’t raisin!”.

Them ‘soids was hot!

I am a 48 year old proud heterosexual woman and I can say without conviction that Naomi Osaka has a BEAUTIFUL body! Beautiful even-toned caramel skin.

Caucasoids, ESPECIALLY women, are VERY intimidated by the beauty of Black women. Honestly, ‘soids are intimidated by the beauty of Hispanic, Asian, Middle Eastern, and indigenous Native women. My anglo co-workers tell me often that I don’t look like I have a soon-to-be 27 yr old and a 25 yr old. Some of them don’t believe me when I tell them I’ll be 49 in December. They tell me I look like I’m 39 or 40. I tell them God blessed the Negro race not only with melanin majesty, but with some damn good elastin! Them ‘soids hate that!

I work with quite a few Filipino women who are very beautiful. None of them look their age; I have one co-worker who is South Korean born. She doesn’t look her age either. When she heard me tell those Caucasoids at work “Black don’t crack”, she hollered out, “And Asian don’t raisin!”.

Them ‘soids was hot!
I knew I loved you for a reason!!

I am a 48,

Them ‘soids was hot!

Is your organization hiring?

Is your organization hiring?

I see you took out quite a bit of my original post. Nevertheless....

I don’t think we have any positions open in the lab where I work. As far as the facilities (one here in LR, another in NLR), you’d have to go under USAJOBS.Gov

And just so you’ll know, my co-worker that’s South Korean born is happily married to her South Korean-born husband. And 2 of the 3 Filipino women I work with are also happily married to Filipino husbands.

Mr. Hot Pants 😐

Them ‘soids was hot!

A Filipino woman had my nose WIDE OPEN!!!!! I probably would have locked her down but she was in the process moving back to the Philippines. Cute feet....cute legs....she was one of them dark skinned Filipinos.....she could cook black folk food also.....Candied yams....oooooh we.

I see you took out quite a bit of my original post. Nevertheless....

I don’t think we have any positions open in the lab where I work. As far as the facilities (one here in LR, another in NLR), you’d have to go under USAJOBS.Gov

And just so you’ll know, my co-worker that’s South Korean born is happily married to her South Korean-born husband. And 2 of the 3 Filipino women I work with are also happily married to Filipino husbands.

Mr. Hot Pants 😐
Maybe he wanted to come there for you. Then that would pose another issue.

A Filipino woman had my nose WIDE OPEN!!!!! I probably would have locked her down but she was in the process moving back to the Philippines. Cute feet....cute legs....she was one of them dark skinned Filipinos.....she could cook black folk food also.....Candied yams....oooooh we.
Dude, you have a story for every scenario. You're a great story teller.

Back