Atlanta mayor calls for citizens to stop 'shooting each other' after murder of 8-year-old near BLM protest site

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
SMH.....ok can someone logically explain to me why people would block off a street and not allow citizens to turn and just start shooting?

This stuff is really sad.....

Last edited:
How I suppose to tell a white person that: Black Lives Matter, and people of my skin tone will shoot me with the quickness!??

It's going to get worse. Cops are basically taking the stance of "let's see how you like it without us" when it comes to enforcing the law right now in the hood because of the whole anti police movement. So they're not about to be pressed to do much anything right about now. The streets know it and many are taking advantage of it.

??????????
She’s used stronger language against black people in her city than police officers who have harmed citizens.

She has a right to be angry about a kid being shot. Anyone would. It’s justified. Clearly black people gotta cut out the killing.

But saying the movement will be discredited for it is wrong. It’s the sentiment of racists. This is especially true when government fails to address the conditions that are incubators for violence.

Did she say, after Mr. Brooks, was shot in the back by her officers, that it undermines policing? That’s why black people don’t trust the police?

The easy thing to do is grandstand in front of press about violence. It’s easy to say “What about Chicago?” But it’s another thing to go out there and address the factors that ultimately lead to folks putting themselves in a position to shoot somebody.

She’s used stronger language against black people in her city than police officers who have harmed citizens.

She has a right to be angry about a kid being shot. Anyone would. It’s justified. Clearly black people gotta cut out the killing.

But saying the movement will be discredited for it is wrong. It’s the sentiment of racists. This is especially true when government fails to address the conditions that are incubators for violence.

Did she say, after Mr. Brooks, was shot in the back by her officers, that it undermines policing? That’s why black people don’t trust the police?

The easy thing to do is grandstand in front of press about violence. It’s easy to say “What about Chicago?” But it’s another thing to go out there and address the factors that ultimately lead to folks putting themselves in a position to shoot somebody.

Oh. ok. I don't necessarily disagree with what you just said. If I have a problem with anything, it is what I highlighted in boldface. But anyway.......

Oh. ok. I don't necessarily disagree with what you just said. If I have a problem with anything, it is what I highlighted in boldface. But anyway.......

It's hard to address those issue when said community has ZERO issues fighting YOU when you try to. In some cases they are more concerned with WHO as is in-Kaep or Lebron or FAKE Woke society if they do it or say it-it's FINE. You, me or someone else-it's an issue.

How I suppose to tell a white person that: Black Lives Matter, and people of my skin tone will shoot me with the quickness!??

You can't. Because every time someone tries to address-Fake WOKE society comes a running to cancel culture you.

Pookie keeps seeing FAKE WOKE society dismiss blacks killing blacks and takes that as the green light to do whatever.
And that is what BLM doesn't get. Nobody is saying ignore racism and all that. But don't be so thick head to ignore blacks killing blacks. Because racism can power that.

How? If black males who have murdered other black males are getting less jail time than the ones busted for drugs-isn't that an issue?

Kemp called in the national guard. Hate to say it but this is going to be a bad look for Keisha.

Well, lets put ourselves in Keisha's place. What would we have done if we were the mayor? She should have never been put in the position to have to make that choice. Maybe this was a damn if you do, and damn if you don't situation. But, alas, she knew the job was dangerous when she took it.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Its just shitty timing for her unfortunately. A few weeks ago when things were riding high during the protests and everyone was anti police, she made a statement about defunding the police which of course pissed them off. Then, you had the incident with the cops shooting the brotha. And now the cops are like fuck it you're on your own so niggas in the streets are acting a got damn donkey. Kemp basically told her she wasn't doing her job and went over her head. She's put herself on an island it seems...and on top of that she has covid. That's tough.

This stuff is really sad.....

Looking at the shooting numbers from these cities last weekend, is BLM going to hold protest rallies about "Us Killing Us"? I mean it is Black Lives that are being taken away by Blacks or do we just march when a Cop kills one of us? Time for the Elephant is the room to be addressed "Why don't we get upset about Black on Black Crime"???

Trust me, when ever Trump gets on twitter on says "Blacks are murdering one another is our US cities at alarming rates every week, but their no BLM protest marches. Does Black Lives not matter when it's another Black killing them?"

Once this hit home hard, MANY questions will have to be addressed and answered.....

Back