Dave Chappelle | Netflix

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Equanimity wasn't bad but I could had just skipped The Bird Revelation especially after recently seeing his previous 3 specials.

Watched it yesterday and Dave was Dave....nothing is off limits. Enjoyed every bit of it.

I hope he don't actually take too long of a break again.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Don lemon is a complete idiot and candace Owens is straight trash. They both were good sports about Dave Chappelle's routine. He was right about both of them so that was their only option.

Don lemon is a complete idiot and candace Owens is straight trash. They both were good sports about Dave Chappelle's routine. He was right about both of them so that was their only option.

Not Candace....

Not Candace....

Did you read her tweets though? Nothing malicious. She called him one of the greatest and a legend.

Help me out with Lemon because I don't follow him much. In want I've seen he seems to be pro Black and anti-Trump. Even saw him go a round or two with Sheriff Clark and check his own colleagues at CNN once or twice.

Help me out with Lemon because I don't follow him much. In want I've seen he seems to be pro Black and anti-Trump. Even saw him go a round or two with Sheriff Clark and check his own colleagues at CNN once or twice.

He's a drama queen, IMO. Does more whining and crying on camera than reporting. Just be a journalist and report the facts instead of all of the emotional,color commentary. And that's before we even get into all of the problematic/ c**n shit he's said throughout the years. I honestly dont know how he and chris Cuomo have shows on CNN. Anderson cooper and Erin Burnett would be much better in those time slots

Not Candace....

She don't want that..........LOL

Back