The 12th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
100966087_2594850834116994_3089147354972946432_n.jpg

I was wondering why he held the Bible that way, it was purposeful! He already had it in his hand all he had to do was raise it up, but he fiddled with it and to make sure he held it this way.

EZe2u7xU4AEZv83

Trump's Push To Open Churches Contradicts Jesus' Teaching To Love Neighbours, Clergy Say
:clap:

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/ukne...ing-to-love-neighbours-clergy-say/ar-BB14yiC3
:popcorn:

Several faith leaders are speaking out against President Donald Trump’s demand that governors allow churches to reopen while the country still battles the coronavirus pandemic.

According to the activist Reverend William Barber, Trump’s push contradicts a fundamental tenet of the president’s Christian faith ― to love your neighbour as yourself.

“It’s a violation of loving your neighbour as yourself to do something that you know could put your neighbour in harm’s way,” Barber told HuffPost on Friday. “That’s a fundamental violation.”

Barber pointed to scriptureverses that lash out at people who cling to religious customs while mistreating the poor, immigrants and other marginalised people.

“Those who will worship and go through religious ceremony, but don’t care for justice and lifting up the poor and fighting for what is right, the Bible calls it hypocrisy, the very thing that God does not like,” Barber said.

Houses of worship are not essential, but true worship is: “When I was hungry, did you feed me? When I was thirsty, did you give me a drink? When I was a stranger, did you invite me in? When I was naked, did you clothe me? When I was sick and in prison, did you visit me?”

— Rev. Dr. William J. Barber II (@RevDrBarber) May 22, 2020

All for ego of agent orange.
:tiptoe:

West Point graduates were forced to come back for Trump’s speech, and 16 caught coronavirus
:nono2:

https://bgr.com/2020/06/03/coronavi...-speech-graduates-test-positive-for-covid-19/

The list of coronavirus cases just got a little bit longer unnecessarily, based on news regarding West Point graduating cadets who have tested positive for the virus.

West Point, which is north of the coronavirus hotspot of New York City, sent students home earlier this year when the viral outbreak began.

However, they’ve been coming back in waves ahead of President Trump’s scheduled speech at their graduation ceremony this month — and several cadets have subsequently caught the coronavirus. Additionally, a few dozen members of the school’s faculty and staff have tested positive for the virus, too.

It’s the reason why they tested positive that will seem so unnecessary. West Point — which is just north of New York City, the major coronavirus hotspot in the US — had originally closed its campus, sent everyone home, and postponed its graduation ceremony as a response to the COVID-19 virus. But then President Trump at the end of April announced he would speak at this year’s graduation. You can probably see where this is going.

Colin Powell: Trump lies 'all the time'

Colin Powell: Trump has 'drifted away' from the Constitution
:nod:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/07/politics/colin-powell-donald-trump-protests-cnntv/index.html

Former Republican Secretary of State Colin Powell said Sunday that President Donald Trump has "drifted away" from the Constitution, adding to a growing list of former top military officials who have strongly criticized the President's response to the nationwide protests surrounding the police killing of George Floyd.
"We have a Constitution. And we have to follow that Constitution. And the President has drifted away from it," Powell, a retired general who served under President George W. Bush, told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."
The comments from Powell, the first African American secretary of state and chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, add to a growing list of rebukes made in recent days by former top officials who have expressed discontent with Trump's strongman approach to the protests sparked by the death of Floyd, a black man who was killed in late May by a white police officer in Minneapolis.

agent orange has his wall! - its around the white house
:lmao:

Trump Is Literally Building a Wall Around the White House
:snicker

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/06/trump-is-literally-building-a-wall-around-the-white-house

The new fortification—which a Secret Service source told Fox News is “standard anti-riot fencing and ranges from seven feet to more than nine feet high”—comes amid days of largely peaceful protests outside the White House. On Friday, after some of those demonstrating against systemic racism and police brutality breached temporary fences near the White House, Trump and his family were whisked into a secure bunker—a sore spot for the president, who has spent days now trying to convince everyone that he wasn’t rattled by the episode and that he’s actually super brave. On Monday, he more or less declared war on protesters in the Rose Garden and made a show of walking off the White House grounds to a historic church that had been damaged in the demonstrations. But the tough-guy act was undermined by the fact that he used chemical agents and rubber bullets on peaceful protesters to clear the way for the stunt. Foiled in his initial attempt to save face, he tried a new tack on Wednesday: Claiming, hilariously, that he had actually only gone down to the bunker for an “inspection” of the space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back