Every Alum Should Purchase Football Season Tickets this Year

Even if there is no season. Even if fans cannot attend. The reason is the schools need the money. If every alum at every HBCU purchased one ticket for every game of the season this would help.
Good suggestion! Additionally, buy pay per view if the games are played without spectators.

Last edited:
yeah that would be very very very nice if that were to happen but you know I know we know. But if we could have a radio marketing campaign coordinated through 50% of the urban stations to get everybody that's listening to just donate we would be in good shape.

Our season tickets aren't available yet... smh
Hell our way of getting season tickets needs to be updated as well.
With that being said, I will try to get some season tickets. I hope that the athletic departments have been looking at ways to add a pay to watch format for football games like Alcorn has. I'm sure there's enough tech heads out there to make this happen & I'm sure everybody that loves their HBCU can afford to donate $5 towards a streamed game.

Hell our way of getting season tickets needs to be updated as well.
With that being said, I will try to get some season tickets. I hope that the athletic departments have been looking at ways to add a pay to watch format for football games like Alcorn has. I'm sure there's enough tech heads out there to make this happen & I'm sure everybody that loves their HBCU can afford to donate $5 towards a streamed game.
I would spend money for that.

I would rather purchase season tickets for a season that doesn't happen than buy some crap I do not need.

Sorry, I don't waste $$$ investing in a dumb cause ran by mentally inept people, just because they are "black."

I side and spend with what I, first person singular, deem is right and good because my income is a first person singular occurrence, never a "we."

The cancerous stupidity about PV's athletic program due to mental ineptness has to stop.

Panthro... I feel you. I’d be frustrated too.

I'm sure lurking PV eyes are pissed and I could care less. I don't follow the "PV-Way" of doing business. The operation fails because too many aren't ascribing to "the first class" designation we were allegedly created for. It's highly inexcusable for PV not to be the dominant fcs school in tx, considering all it offers + location.

Instead, PV is the fcs whipping boy of all fcs schools other than sTu in ALL sports. Highly inexcusable and it starts at the top: lack of stolid and great leadership.

I'm sure lurking PV eyes are pissed and I could care less. I don't follow the "PV-Way" of doing business. The operation fails because too many aren't ascribing to "the first class" designation we were allegedly created for. It's highly inexcusable for PV not to be the dominant fcs school in tx, considering all it offers + location.

Instead, PV is the fcs whipping boy of all fcs schools other than sTu in ALL sports. Highly inexcusable and it starts at the top: lack of stolid and great leadership.
Unfortunately PV hired a football carpetbagger who would sell his soul down the river for an advantage but didn’t realize that his soul wasn’t worth much so that sale would get him too far. Let me stop.

Last edited:
Back