Maroon and White Papers (AAMU Influence on The SWAC)

MightyDog

Bama North provided SWAC schools an opportunity to travel to Normal, Alabama. In reaching the Mecca of North Alabama, I am sure prior to your arrival you passed through some rural areas when kept you from being homesick. Prior to arriving on the Beautiful Campus of AAMU, you got a chance to see the Space Center and the Missile display. As we approach the 2020 season, I hope returning to Normal, you will get to experience a new decade of excellence.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Contrary to popular belief, so many changes have been made, I am not surprise. I begin to feel SU and GSU on uniform colors. Any color or mascot will do. We may have grey helmets in 2020,

I believe AAMU color change would be a good move. It is just not right to take a football field wearing a color that appears to be bulldog blood. It is not good for the team's morale. At least AAMU is handling it better than Texas Sorr....ooopps, I mean Texas Southern.

Good to hear from you. Stay safe, follow all safety precautions, and be blessed. Go Bulldogs!

Main job is being a caretaker for the wife. Many Drs. and hospital visits. However, the Senior citizen group and I made all the road trips last season. Thanks to a beautiful daughter who flew in every Travel week to stay with the wife. However, I did briefly mention to the Commissioner that we need more support for senior citizens and handicap fans. I have to say GSU, SU and Alcorn worked with us. JSU is hard to work with; they will not make adjustments. You park the bus and walk. University Police understand the issue, but could not get the game day person to allow us to park with the RVs. Parking lot is never full when we play in Jackson.

Well it's been some years since the warmup suit senior group has visited the campus of Prairie View A&M University. There has been some changes since the last time y'all been here and you'll see it when you ride up the road to the stadium. You'll get to see our new stadium coming up that drive and the tailgate area is much improved. You'll get to enjoy one of the best Homecomings in all of HBCU football as the puppies have been selected as homecoming bait to the Mighty Panthers.

Fiyah we are planning to make the trip this year. It would be exciting because most of our members have not seen PVAM Campus. I would love to see the changes and progress made since our last visit. We had a great time on our last visit. Even if we cannot fly with the team the majority of the group are willing to travel by Motor Coach. If the game is played, maybe we can request some assistance from you to make the trip. I have requested 10 seats on the plane, but on past trips, the staff and players take up all the seats. Jones allowed us to travel with the team.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Back