Insecure - HBO

My wife watches it.. She woke me at 1 am talking about it. I acted like I was paying attention but really I was still sleep

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Been watching Season 2 and it's been pretty good.

E[isode 6 - Hella Blows - Issa is giving head and then gets mad at dude cause he cums in her face. He said he was cumming, she should have just swallowed. Don't get mad at him. He didn't ask for the blow job, you volunteered it.

I wish they would promote safe sex with all the fcuking they been doing on the show this season.

I don't get the whole "they should promote safe sex" argument. Black Twitter made Issa come out an explain that they actually do place boxes of condoms in the scenes. Beyond that, I don't see how they could pull it off. Since when do love scenes in tv shows/ movies promote condom usage anyway? LOL. At the end of the day, I think folks need to start taking responsibility and holding themselves accountable for their own actions. Whether they address it on this show or not, folks are gonna still do what they want to do.

Honestly, I think season 2 is kinda just spinning its wheels. It just seems like there aren't any strong story lines; just a lot of smashing. I liked her old web series.

I don't get the whole "they should promote safe sex" argument. Black Twitter made Issa come out an explain that they actually do place boxes of condoms in the scenes. Beyond that, I don't see how they could pull it off. Since when do love scenes in tv shows/ movies promote condom usage anyway? LOL. At the end of the day, I think folks need to start taking responsibility and holding themselves accountable for their own actions. Whether they address it on this show or not, folks are gonna still do what they want to do.

Honestly, I think season 2 is kinda just spinning its wheels. It just seems like there aren't any strong story lines; just a lot of smashing. I liked her old web series.
People watching TV and taking their cues from them need to get a life. TV and movies are just an escape from reality and nothing more. It's not meant to be a lesson or commentary on how one should live.

Well I guess I need to look harder cause I haven't seen a single box or discarded wrapper in those scenes. It's pulled off plenty of times in movies, it's not hard to do. Show a guy pulling one out of his pocket or the female handing him one from a drawer. In these days and times, I don't think STD's arn't around as much as they want you to think they are.

Yes, people need to take responsibility for themselves but what about having a teaching moment for the teenagers that are watching these shows.

Yeah, this season is spinning it's wheels. Seems like the only person that knew what they wanted to do was the spanish dude that told her no and left her apt.

Well I guess I need to look harder cause I haven't seen a single box or discarded wrapper in those scenes. It's pulled off plenty of times in movies, it's not hard to do. Show a guy pulling one out of his pocket or the female handing him one from a drawer. In these days and times, I don't think STD's arn't around as much as they want you to think they are.

Yes, people need to take responsibility for themselves but what about having a teaching moment for the teenagers that are watching these shows.

Man, this is a really good show! I have been watching over the years. A lot of sex. Lawrence had a threesome with two chicks he met at the grocery store and couldn't keep it up. They were pissed at him. lol Really good show.
Watched for the first time last night. Too much drama for the Kid. I might peek back every now and then but I do not like drama.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lowkey Happy - One of the better episodes without any Molly crap in it. You knew what was gonna happen when she went to check out Lawrence's new place. That was a wild encounter when they ran into tsa bae on the streets.

Lowkey Happy - One of the better episodes without any Molly crap in it. You knew what was gonna happen when she went to check out Lawrence's new place. That was a wild encounter when they ran into tsa bae on the streets.
I didn't see this episode. Let me guess, they had sex?

Back