Democrats pick Hillary Clinton as 2020 front-runner in new party poll

bernard

THEE Realist
A new poll of registered Democrats has Hillary Clinton as their top choice for the 2020 Democratic Party presidential nomination — and she’s not even running.

The online Harris Poll survey released by the Center for American Political Studies at Harvard found that Clinton placed first with 21% of the vote, followed closely by former Vice President Joe Biden at 20%, Sen. Bernie Sanders at 12%, Sen. Elizabeth Warren at 9% and former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg at 7%.

It polled 1,859 voters and was conducted between Nov. 27 and 29 of this year.

Pollsters also surveyed respondents without Clinton in the race — and Biden came out first, with 29% of the vote, followed by Sanders at 16% and Warren at 13%.

Clinton has repeatedly said she is not running for president again, though she did tell the UK’s “Graham Norton Show” over the weekend that she’s been “deluged” with pleas to do just that.

Hell with the way things are going, it's clear to see that she has a good chance of taking on most of the current candidates.

Has it ever occured to anyone that the two parties may be running game on us? I just find it very strange about the way the democrats operate and the people in leadereship. I'm with George Washington, he was not in favor of the two party system from the beginning.
It seems that the teaching of the 5, 10, and 85 percent becomes clearer day by day.

Has it ever occured to anyone that the two parties may be running game on us? I just find it very strange about the way the democrats operate and the people in leadereship. I'm with George Washington, he was not in favor of the two party system from the beginning.
It seems that the teaching of the 5, 10, and 85 percent becomes clearer day by day.

There are a lot of people that feel that way, but getting them on the same page is not an easy task. I'm not even talking about getting them to agree, but simply getting on the same page with a common set of core beliefs.

Why use "Common sense" now, why does Common sense matter all of a sudden now to people..... SMH
I must be a genius... Because.... Let me chill

The Blame will definatly go on a lot of that Boomer Generation who is running our governments, and companies, etc for the falls and declines of the world that will be left for the rest of Gen X, The millennials, after there generation and our Children...
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F20161109_Election.jpg

There really is no difference between the two these days especially when it comes to black people

Trump is a traitor and racist but Pelosi is just as bad for America and black people. Trump is a (alleged) billionaire with no ties to the common man but when you got career politicians like Pelosi and Feinstein who have net worths of 8-9 digits, they are no better. Trump's son is cool with Pelosi's daughter

The Blame will definatly go on a lot of that Boomer Generation who is running our governments, and companies, etc for the falls and declines of the world that will be left for the rest of Gen X, The millennials, after there generation and our Children...
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fniallmccarthy%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F11%2F20161109_Election.jpg
That's still too many of ANY age voting Trump.

Y'all laughed, but Clinton probably could have won this time. At some point Democratic party candidates have to learn if they want to win the black vote and energize our community they should get campaign blacks from HBCUs. Those IVY league blacks are so our of touch with the real black community. Truthfully they're more out of touch than white folks from Ivy league schools.

I hate to say this, but I'm not feeling any of those candidates. I'll vote for the democratic nominee though. It's anybody but Trump and hopefully votes to change the U.S. Senate numbers in favor of the Democrats. None of them will get much accomplished unless the Senate numbers change.

Looks like it's going to be Bernie. I dont think Biden's South Carolina fire wall will hold

I hope not! Bernie is Russia's candidate of choice to divide the Democratic party, again! What do VOTERS see in this old "pie in the sky" coot? :(

After Bernie Sanders lost his presidential primary race against Hillary Clinton in 2016, a Twitter account called Red Louisiana News reached out to his supporters to help sway the general election. “Conscious Bernie Sanders supporters already moving towards the best candidate Trump! #Feel the Bern #Vote Trump 2016,” the account tweeted.

The tweet was not actually from Louisiana, according to an analysis by Clemson University researchers. Instead, it was one of thousands of accounts identified as based in Russia, part of a cloaked effort to persuade supporters of the senator from Vermont to elect Trump. “Bernie Sanders says his message resonates with Republicans,” said another Russian tweet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...4d5_story.html

Democrats especially white hard left liberals are not even trying to earn our votes they feel entitled to it they actually had the nerve to blame black people for the 2016 election because they automatically assumed we should always vote for them. When asked about issues in the Black community they give an answer acknowledging there is a problem yet have not laid out a plan to approach it. Pete Booty Judge and Warren gave a vague plan but its completed B.S.

However, they have a plan to help Mexicans get citizenship, they have a plan for with feminist agenda, They have a plan for gay agenda.
White kids are hooked on opioids and are complaining about their student loans they are rushing to fix that and yet no plan for you. Why? Because we are shacking up with the democrats! And those of you that are shacking know there is no need to buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

Now Trump is bad and is a liar but even in his lies the at least put on a damn good spectacle that he wants to help black people these candidates on the democrat side cant even do that much.

Looks like it's going to be Bernie. I dont think Biden's South Carolina fire wall will hold
I've thought about this for a bit, the only true candidate to beat Trump is Bernie. If it is any other candidate, the Bernie supporters will turn their backs on the Democratic party and stay home or vote for Trump, as is rumored in 2016. Bernie's supporters believe that HRC stole the nomination.

I wouldn't be surprise if whoever gets it don't include Klobuchar as their running mate.
I don't see Bernie picking Klobuchar as a running mate. Bernie is a Progressive, and is playing to win. He will probably go after Stacy Abrams or Kamala Harris. These folks may have nothing to offer us, so they'll wave a "Black candidate" as VP to appeal to Black people, but Black women as a whole.

And ya'll need to tell your friends, especially your guy friends to stop looking at Bloomberg. He has nothing to offer anyone. He's trying to appeal to Black voters by airing all these; "I worked with Obama", commercials. Other than that he's nothing to offer. The last thing we need are two racists battling for the presidency.

What do VOTERS see in this old "pie in the sky" coot? :(

That is the problem I have with Bernie also. He makes too many promises that he knows damn well he cannot keep. Just like Trump and the conservatives do. But, since Trump puts on this grand spectacle of wanting to help Black people (personally I don't see that) but that's just me, why don't we all just vote republican. :rolleyes:

Back