4K TV Sets

Herbert77060

Texas Southern University
I had to purchase a new TV last week since my TWO+ YEAR OLD Vizio decided to blink itself to death. Any way, these 4K UHD tv sets are so clear it is almost annoying. Damn near 3D-like.

Anyone else got a 4K?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I had to purchase a new TV last week since my TWO+ YEAR OLD Vizio decided to blink itself to death. Any way, these 4K UHD tv sets are so clear it is almost annoying. Damn near 3D-like.

Anyone else got a 4K?

I have a Vizio purchased several years ago which is still going strong. However, I bought a TCL Roku, and the quality of the picture started disintegrating after 2 years. It made me so frustrated until I went out and bought a Sony Android 4K UHD a few months back. I am pretty satisfied with it and the picture quality is phenomenal. I will never buy a TLC tv again. I even have an old Phillips TV flat screen that's about 10 years or so that's still working but not that TCL......LOL

I have a Vizio purchased several years ago which is still going strong. However, I bought a TCL Roku, and the quality of the picture started disintegrating after 2 years. It made me so frustrated until I went out and bought a Sony Android 4K UHD a few months back. I am pretty satisfied with it and the picture quality is phenomenal. I will never buy a TLC tv again. I even have an old Phillips TV flat screen that's about 10 years or so that's still working but not that TCL......LOL
I studied the reviews on the TCL and decided against getting one.

Back