Burrow, LSU cap Heisman season, beat Clemson 42-25 for title

Olde Hornet

CONGRATULATIONS LSU!
:clap:

NEW ORLEANS -- From small-town Ohio kid to Louisiana legend, Joe Burrow capped his record-breaking, Heisman-winning season by bringing a national championship to LSU.

Burrow threw five touchdown passes, ran for another score and finished off one of the most accomplished seasons in college football history by leading the top-ranked Tigers to a 42-25 victory against No. 3 Clemson on Monday night in the playoff final.

"He's one of the greatest players in LSU history," Tigers coach Ed Orgeron said. "He's done so much for the state of Louisiana and LSU. We are so grateful to Joe Burrow."

The senior quarterback from The Plains, Ohio, delivered the Tigers (15-0) their first national title since 2007 and fourth overall, breaking a few more records along the way in what was already an historic season. His five TD passes and 463 yards passing are the most for a BCS or College Football Playoff title game. So were his six total touchdowns.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Down goes Texas!, Down goes Georgia!, Down goes Oklahoma!, Down goes Auburn!, Down goes Clemson!, Down goes Texas A&M!, Down goes Bama!

:rolleyes: Four little measly nation championships. Big deal. Lets see how long they stay on top. I hope LSU understands, there will be a target on their backs next football season.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So why you're posting in the thread Pinnochio? LOL
Because I wanted to see how many on the board secretly support and celebrate PWIs.

Ask anyone who knows me. I could care less if all the PWIs in Texas failed tomorrow.

Bruh, we are earning our nickname "Prairie Karr" or "Edna View," whichever you desire to call us. :D Louisiana West @ Prairie View. Mardi Gras on campus, crawfish and fish every Friday, we are on that! lol

They don't know nothing about those Louisiana athletes and "Dat Boot" Patron. Shaped like a boot because we "kicks" azz!!! LOL

They don't know nothing about those Louisiana athletes and "Dat Boot" Patron. Shaped like a boot because we "kicks" azz!!! LOL

I didn't want to believe the La propaganda but history doesn't lie coupled w/ the fact that I cannot deny my La patriarchal roots lol.

LSU only played four ranked teams in the regular season ... same as 2001 Miami

SEC title game and playoffs: Different story ...

Final CFP Rankings

1579128135355.png

Back