Man Gram Crackas

We will do it after we stop putting our foot up y’all at JSU . Remember 7-0 when was the last time JSU beat SOUTHERN. I will wait for a answer. Go jags

That’s great.... what’s winning seasons without championships something SU hasn’t done in 6 long years... if you don’t save it you barely beat a young JSU squad by 6.... go worry about your defense and Skelton’s inconsistencies.

Last edited:
That’s great.... what’s winning seasons without championships something SU hasn’t done in 6 long years... if you don’t save it you barely beat a young JSU squad by 6.... go worry about your defense and Skelton’s inconsistencies.

So "Championships or Bust" is the spin of choice to appease your conscience over a garbage program. Cool. Not that J-Stank will be close to attaining a football championship anytime soon, but be sure shut your trap about any success or dominance until you simps put some hardware on the table.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So "Championships or Bust" is the spin of choice to appease your conscience over a garbage program. Cool. Not that J-Stank will be close to attaining a football championship anytime soon, but be sure shut your trap about any success or dominance until you simps put some hardware on the table.

It’s championship or bust because you folks have been at this 6 years now and y’all talked hot shit this offseason... and were picked to be the front runner in the west.. get it done or don’t talk at all this offseason.... stop deflecting back to JSU .... y’all said swac championship this year not me.... either beat Alcorn or shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how low j st has become. Get Ready Tigerpride JayRob send help. Have you noticed every team we play against he nut rides? They meaning the other team he nut rides can't beat us, his school can't beat us and he goes on a tangent. Mind you yea the championship is in Mississippi but not in my city ( Jackson). LOL on the low now his pulling for Alcorn smh. If we win the championship he will be like white people moving the finish line so we can't cross it. He's a square, pay him know mind.

This is how low j st has become. Get Ready Tigerpride JayRob send help. Have you noticed every team we play against he nut rides? They meaning the other team he nut rides can't beat us, his school can't beat us and he goes on a tangent. Mind you yea the championship is in Mississippi but not in my city ( Jackson). LOL on the low now his pulling for Alcorn smh. If we win the championship he will be like white people moving the finish line so we can't cross it. He's a square, pay him know mind.

Yawns* Alcorn is who y’all play next is it not ? SUcks love deflecting.... and y’all love riding other teams nuts when we play somebody so kill that bs... y’all have a masters degree in riding JSU name cause y’all cant hack it sit yo ass down dez... you from Jackson cooning as usual... give me j rock or Jax they know how to smack... you always been pathetic.

Yawns* Alcorn is who y’all play next is it not ? SUcks love deflecting.... and y’all love riding other teams nuts when we play somebody so kill that bs... y’all have a masters degree in riding JSU name cause y’all cant hack it sit yo ass down dez... you from Jackson cooning as usual... give me j rock or Jax they know how to smack... you always been pathetic.
Dude yall suck. Aint nobody nut riding. Yall are 4-8, below .500. If you want those other JAGS respond to them not me but i bet they agree with me.

Dude yall suck. Aint nobody nut riding. Yall are 4-8, below .500. If you want those other JAGS respond to them not me but i bet they agree with me.

Is our record good? Nope. Very disappointing... J state lost 50/50 games this year so no sir we don’t suck. A bounce here and better execution and we’re easily 7-5 this year... We’ll be back starting next season.

It’s championship or bust because you folks have been at this 6 years now and y’all talked hot shit this offseason... and were picked to be the front runner in the west.. get it done or don’t talk at all this offseason.... stop deflecting back to JSU .... y’all said swac championship this year not me.... either beat Alcorn or shut up.

Dude. Really??? Your football program is a hot mess and has not been IN the conversation concerning a title in YEARS!!!! Yet you have the audacity to take issue with those who have a program that is winning and competing for championships? I know you're trying to keep yourself and J-Stank relevant but in all seriousness bruh you're becoming more ridiculous with each come back. I'm talking major buffoon level. Even your own peeps have more sense than to co-sign the nonsense you're spewing.

You know doggone well if you simps had even sniffed a win against us in recent memory it wouldn't have mattered if you won a SWAC Championship, Celebration Bowl, etc. But it's all good, cause you're only making yourself out to be a best a clown and at worst a hypocrite. Since J-Stank won't be winning anything anytime soon, I know which of those 2 seats you'll be occupying for a LONG time.........

giphy.gif

Dude. Really??? 😅 🤣 😸 :confused: Your football program is a hot mess and has not been IN the conversation concerning a title in YEARS!!!! Yet you have the audacity to take issue with those who have a program that is winning and competing for championships? I know you're trying to keep yourself and J-Stank relevant but in all seriousness bruh you're becoming more ridiculous with each come back. I'm talking major buffoon level.🤪 Even your own peeps have more sense than to co-sign the nonsense you're spewing.

You know doggone well if you simps had even sniffed a win against us in recent memory it wouldn't have mattered if you won a SWAC Championship, Celebration Bowl, etc. But it's all good, cause you're only making yourself out to be a best a clown and at worst a hypocrite. Since J-Stank won't be winning anything anytime soon, I know which of those 2 seats you'll be occupying for a LONG time.........

giphy.gif

Nope you just look foolish because the fact of the matter is SU folks like yourself love to talk about JSU program as if them stump years didn’t happen. You love to make fun of the fact we lost uncharacteristically too a Kentucky state like y’all didnt get blown out to a Arkansas Monticello d2 school 35-7 in 2010. I turn the mirror back on your program and point to the fact you’ve fallen short 6 years , and I’m a clown ? Actually my JSU brothers definetly side with me don’t get it twisted... it’s a fact SU has a PhD in having JSU name in its mouth... prime example I said nothing regarding SU in this thread but look where we are and I point to the fact you have Alcorn coming up and you continue to spar with me rather than smacking Alcorn yo papi that you’re afraid of... no problem calling out gram but quiet as fuck with Alcorn... dude get real... when it comes to JSU and SU the only thing that separates us in the last 6 years is SU having winning seasons with the same result as JSU.. no championships... and if we beat y’all I still wouldn’t be satisfied y’all not our swac championship game but the way y’all act cause y’all can’t win one I understand why you want to bring up head to head dominance rather than SWAC titles..I don’t have too make JSU relevant y’all and founders do that for me when y’all create more threads about thee than your own schools...You can name call me all you want , those are the facts get out your feelings

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
prime example I said nothing regarding SU in this thread but look where we are and I point to the fact you have Alcorn coming up and you continue to spar with me rather than smacking Alcorn yo papi that you’re afraid of... no problem calling out gram but quiet as fuck with Alcorn...

LuvTheBoom16 said:
INITIAL THREAD POST --- you selfish bastards are some spiteful mothers... you force us to watch another Acorn vs SUcks on the reservation that we all know how it is going to end ? Damn you Gram damn you... SUcks success is the product of a weak SWAC and you let em off the hook!!!!!!

I try to give most people the benefit of the doubt, but you bruh are obviously HOPELESS. If you are going to make a point of fact, at least be smart enough to make a point that can't be refuted. This example alone proves that you are intellectually deficient and an obscurantist.

And to think you were up at 4:30am to post that Oprah inspired, nutt-riding nonsense. 🤣 😅 You need professional help son. Seriously!!!! 😎😸

I try to give most people the benefit of the doubt, but you bruh are obviously HOPELESS. If you are going to make a point of fact, at least be smart enough to make a point that can't be refuted. This example alone proves that you are intellectually deficient and an obscurantist.

And to think you were up at 4:30am to post that Oprah inspired, nutt-riding nonsense. 🤣 😅 You need professional help son. Seriously!!!! 😎😸

Reduced too indirect pointing out of smack tailored towards gram that just happened to have SUcks and also Acorn name in the thread and you don’t see Acorn folks in here crying.... hit dog will holler though, but still won’t answer facts against SUcks or smack Acorn on the smack board.... terrible... want to further make an ass of yourself let me know.

Last edited:
Reduced too indirect pointing out of smack tailored towards gram that just happened to have SUcks and also Acorn name in the thread and you don’t see Acorn folks in here crying.... hit dog will holler though, but still won’t answer facts against SUcks or smack Acorn on the smack board.... terrible... want to further make an ass of yourself let me know.

Nice suttle way of skirting the fact that you're not only an unashamed liar but an idiot. 😅

You came up with the dumbest line of argumentation about "Championships" to deflect from your dumpster fire of a football program. But rather than back away like a sensible person, you just contine to come back again and again with more spin.

Bruh, we might as well starting calling you Spindarella. 😄🤣😁

03-19-2015-DJ-Spinderella-.jpg

As the late great Cornell Knighten used to say, "Better to be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." 😎

Nice suttle way of skirting the fact that you're not only an unashamed liar but an idiot. 😅

You came up with the dumbest line of argumentation about "Championships" to deflect from your dumpster fire of a football program. But rather than back away like a sensible person, you just contine to come back again and again with more spin.

Bruh, we might as well starting calling you Spindarella. 😄🤣😁

View attachment 9137

As the late great Cornell Knighten used to say, "Better to be thought of as a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." 😎

I’m not reading your 5 page chapter book you wrote lol go smack acorn and stop acting sked.... smh

Back