Hey Braves!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Shhiiiiddd, AAMU is still in it....Depends on what Gram does with All Con and what they do with jsu n/week.....Drama.......LOL

Don’t count us out.... we won’t suppose to be here now this win streak gone have us thinking we good and shiiiiii 😂

Lets go Gr......

Na man, I just can't do it. I just can't cheer for any of them Louisiana schools...

I just booked my ticket for Bayou Classic. I will be there full JSU gear.

Pops we gone need some help you think I want to root for them... if they take out Alcorn and we handle ours in Bama then we talking controlling our own destiny...

Pops we gone need some help you think I want to root for them... if they take out Alcorn and we handle ours in Bama then we talking controlling our own destiny...
You don't need Alcorn help. Alabama St. and AAMU need Alcorn to lose to Grambling. Yall are 3-1 in the SWAC. Your loss to Grambling didn't count in the SWAC standings.

You don't need Alcorn help. Alabama St. and AAMU need Alcorn to lose to Grambling. Yall are 3-1 in the SWAC. Your loss to Grambling didn't count in the SWAC standings.

You right but we got the toughest 3 games of the teams in the hunt smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Hmmm, I guess those injuns waiting until after the game to smack. I know their sked of Grambling because they understand Country real well....LOL
1573154048626.png

Alcorn time to lay back down and return to what the white man intended for you to be.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 3
Just shut the hell up stay you chicken behind out of other folks thread. You pull on everyone gonads that your "Daddy" S.U. plays....LOL

Anybody but SUcks 😂 y’all talk too much lol but mighty SUcks pulling on Gram crackas coattails cause y’all 1-9 against Acorn ? Wow have you no shame ...

Anybody but SUcks y’all talk too much lol but mighty SUcks pulling on Gram crackas coattails cause y’all 1-9 against Acorn ? Wow have you no shame ...

You really need to stop gaging and slobbering on All Con (wipe you mouth....lol) and stop running from AAMU. Have you no shame?.....LOL

Damn flounders you co signing the jock ridding ? Sheesh I guess gram need whatever help it can get even if it’s from an instate rival that said gram ain’t shat ... smh

No....JSU is our Slump Ho. Now go get us our money before you get pimped slapped!!!!

Back