So We Just going to not Look for Tigerpride?

pvdogteam

Who ya rootin' for? PVU
He's not on the milk carton, no Amber alert, nothing. You folks are just dirty. Have we double checked the highest levels at Memorial to make sure he's not trying to jump? I can't believe you folks. Have you no love for the author of our beloved Precision Poll, hmmm that seems to be missing also.

He's not on the milk carton, no Amber alert, nothing. You folks are just dirty. Have we double checked the highest levels at Memorial to make sure he's not trying to jump? I can't believe you folks. Have you no love for the author of our beloved Precision Poll, hmmm that seems to be missing also.
You are cold blooded....😂

Love that title btw 😂

Damn uapb just damn.... damn Texas sorry you had them icdc pretenders.... damn peeeeveeeee you didn’t put your ft on Acorn necks.... damn Tuskegee you actually made Oprah state feel like they play football over there in the SWACS stadium, damn j state we out there looking sorry as fug.... damn Kentucky state damn damn damn damn damn damn.... 😡.... damn luvtheboom you still keeping that same energy and they hate it...

is it to late to... nehmind 😂😂😂

Last edited:
He’ll be back at the end of season pontificating about how good they’ll be next year and how everybody else’s success is the direct result of a down JSU program.

Remember they have their on the ground reporter to verify this because she was able to sneak into practice and saw it with her own eyes.

Bigger. Faster. Strong. New Attitude.

Bless your heart. You talked all this stuff about JSU beating Grambling and now you just dazed and confused.....poor little tink tink.

What am I confused and dazed about lol...we lost ... ain’t no confusion... but hell yall creating threads like that was y’all celebration bowl lol I mean you’re welcome flounders..

What am I confused and dazed about lol...we lost ... ain’t no confusion... but hell yall creating threads like that was y’all celebration bowl lol I mean you’re welcome flounders..

It's JSU folks mouth!!!!

Yall mouth off for 6 months about what you got...then all of sudden either GSU, Tennessee State, or SU bust yall in ya got damn mouth.....the rest of yall disappear...except for yuggins like you who still wanna smack because you trying to prove a point.

Son, be quiet and take your babbling to the Blue Bengal forum.

It's JSU folks mouth!!!!

Yall mouth off for 6 months about what you got...then all of sudden either GSU, Tennessee State, or SU bust yall in ya got damn mouth.....the rest of yall disappear...except for yuggins like you who still wanna smack because you trying to prove a point.

Son, be quiet and take your babbling to the Blue Bengal forum.

Lol never quiet I’ll talk my shat always.... lol I don’t run when there’s a loss or things ain’t going right. We got our ass handed to us. No excuses but let’s not sit up there like Gram ain’t got the same record and is still at the bottom. I just state facts about your resume as you do ours this year... lol gram still ain’t shat!!!!!!!

Back