If Your Team Gave Up FITTY.....

You do realize we are laughing AT you...and have been for quite some time, boy. lol
Yall are always laughing at something JSU related, but right now and for the rest of the week, WE'RE LAUGHING AT YOU AND THE ENTIRE FITTY CLUB!!
Keep the drinks coming bruh, and remember......our doors never close.

Yall are always laughing at something JSU related, but right now and for the rest of the week, WE'RE LAUGHING AT YOU AND THE ENTIRE FITTY CLUB!!
You right with that last sentence. Keep losing and we'll keep laughing at your toothless tigers.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TP, alias, Tiger Pride, is one of the most intelligent Brothers on this site. However, he does write some stupid idiotic statements. I am unsure if that is his intent or he's just want to rock the boat. I must give you credit, you are one of the best "followers" on this site. Each time TP would write something stupid you would always come in and co-sign. That is what a good follower should do to help his fellow man.

All the Jacksonians I know are ticked except you...You are better than this. Maybe Comegy was right about you!
Wow, didn't know this thread would hurt you soooo deep bruh. It's gone be alright.
Now one thing though, if PB could score FITTY on yall, I'll keep the thread open just in case yall decide to make another appearance.
Just walk on in. No need to knock. We'll know you by your doggy moans and maroon and white shoes.

The conference been laughing at your institution for years. #homecomingbait#
Stay focused bruh. We're talking about THIS week and THIS thread and THEE FITTY CLUB. Take all that other mess outside where it belongs or I'll call MPD.....Mumford Police Department.

Stay focused bruh. We're talking about THIS week and THIS thread and THEE FITTY CLUB. Take all that other mess outside where it belongs or I'll call MPD.....Mumford Police Department.
Boy please you from j st, what police department would help somebody from j st? JPD wouldn't even help Jackson. They would only help u eat 50 pieces of chicken because i know u couldn't eat 50 pieces in one week.

Wow, didn't know this thread would hurt you soooo deep bruh. It's gone be alright.
Now one thing though, if PB could score FITTY on yall, I'll keep the thread open just in case yall decide to make another appearance.
Just walk on in. No need to knock. We'll know you by your doggy moans and maroon and white shoes.

Still waiting on TP, your buddy, to co-sign this thread (he's too smart to get involved in this stupidity). You haven't won a game since 2018, USM scored 55 on ya last year (fitty), Southern scored 41, and AAMU beat you in your own stadium. No other school would allow someone to start a thread of this magnitude. Well, since TP will not co-sign can I get few Jacksonians to come in an support this stupidity? I'll check back in an hour.......

Still waiting on TP, your buddy, to co-sign this thread (he's too smart to get involved in this stupidity). You haven't won a game since 2018, USM scored 55 on ya last year (fitty), Southern scored 41, and AAMU beat you in your own stadium. No other school would allow someone to start a thread of this magnitude. Well, since TP will not co-sign can I get few Jacksonians to come in an support this stupidity? I'll check back in an hour.......
You again?! As you can see, we're still open. We may even be open when yall get back from North Alabama.

You again?! As you can see, we're still open. We may even be open when yall get back from North Alabama.

You haven't won a game since 2018, USM scored 55 on ya last year (fitty), Southern scored 41, and AAMU beat you in your own stadium. Hold up! If USM scored a double nickle on JSU last year, does that make JSU the Godfather of the fitty club? This makes this thread even more stupid. I don't want to know. I am asking for a friend...

PS: Have you heard from TP, Alias, Tiger Pride?

Dude, why are you worried about another man? Nevermind, the Fitty Club serves the anonymous as well. We can't discriminate or we'll have our license revoked.
As long as AAMU continues to give up Fitty or more, you're still welcomed to the club.

You haven't won a game since 2018, USM scored 55 on ya last year (fitty), Southern scored 41, and AAMU beat you in your own stadium. Hold up! If USM scored a double nickle on JSU last year, does that make JSU the Godfather of the fitty club? This makes this thread even more stupid. I don't want to know. I am asking for a friend...

New season sir. 2018 in the books.

Dude, why are you worried about another man? Nevermind, the Fitty Club serves the anonymous as well. We can't discriminate or we'll have our license revoked.
As long as AAMU continues to give up Fitty or more, you're still welcomed to the club.

I repeat again.....

No, son, you're laughing at this pathetic attempt to smack but you lost to the Jaguars....part one.

Oh don't worry. When we drop 50 on jsu, you will be praying to Jesus Christ that I take it easy on you and the rest of the MOUTHIA.

LOL!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LuvTheBoom,
I agree with your observation. Now this is the type of response that I expect from a true Jacksonian. Dog81 will never have a problem with anyone who make reasonable comments.

We can all smack, but JSU should be 1-1 not 0-2 and I’ll own that. I believe in what have you done lately and lately is THIS SEASON. JSU hasn’t done squat... yet neither has southern , and grambling.

Southern looks better than yall 😂😂

Really ? We lost in similar fashion week 1... turnovers... and late in the 2nd half in week 2. I think the only edge y’all have on us is a more polished offense RIGHT now... we both got defenses... yours just gave up Fitty though *kanye shrugs*

Really ? We lost in similar fashion week 1... turnovers... and late in the 2nd half in week 2. I think the only edge y’all have on us is a more polished offense RIGHT now... we both got defenses... yours just gave up Fitty though *kanye shrugs*
In other words Southern is better.😂😂
j st like bad cooking, the homeless gives it back.

In other words Southern is better.😂😂
j st like bad cooking, the homeless gives it back.

Better in what way ? The end result is we both 0-2 so your point small time dez ? Let’s be honest this a bye week for y’all so I expect a W... Skelton ok? , asking for a Famu friend ? 😭😂

I like how the FITTY CLUB members are making the club their home away from Mumford and Normal. It's really an honor to have them constantly visiting and keeping us company. Let's HOPE like heck that they'll keep coming back on a weekly or monthly basis.

What's funny and sad about this pathetic a$$ thread(all thanks to the drunken monkey @JayRob) is that JSU, Gram and SU are all winless to date.

But this bombastic simpleton ( again @JayRob) leans a little closer, he'll see that roses "really smell like poo poo poo..."

Back