Coach Hughes Happy at Mississippi State...No Mention of JSU on His Resume

No I don't. I don't keep up with smalltime football programs.

Lmao 16 swac titles is small time ? we’ve won 26 % of the titles since the swac titles existence.... that would mean we’re more than small time program and have more titles than 60 % of the conference flounders.... don’t mistake a rough patch in JSU history for being a “small time” program... a history of greatness for JSU can’t be ignored no matter what flounders...

Last edited:
Lmao 16 swac titles is small time ? we’ve won 26 % of the titles since the swac titles existence.... that would mean we’re more than small time program and have more titles than 60 % of the conference flounders.... don’t mistake a rough patch in JSU history for being a “small time” program... a history of greatness for JSU can’t be ignored no matter what flounders...
Frowner's just talking. He knows what's up. If he don't, I'll blame it on the muscle mirk.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Go ahead and provide Grambling’s.

I will be waiting.

In the last 25 years how many has JSU won?

That ain’t no rough patch that’s a fucking drought.

Look your football program is small time compared to the ICON OF BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! When teams play and beat us they feel as if they have won a national championship!!! When you beat us your coaches use it as the second sentence in Recruting after they introduce themselves. When teams beat us and lose the rest of their games that year they feel they have had a winning season!!!

That’s because they respect the mother effing G!!!!

As MikeBigg says..JSU is our slump ho!!!!

Go ahead and provide Grambling’s.

I will be waiting.

In the last 25 years how many has JSU won?

That ain’t no rough patch that’s a fucking drought.

Look your football program is small time compared to the ICON OF BLACK COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! When teams play and beat us they feel as if they have won a national championship!!! When you beat us your coaches use it as the second sentence in Recruting after they introduce themselves. When teams beat us and lose the rest of their games that year they feel they have had a winning season!!!

That’s because they respect the mother effing G!!!!

As MikeBigg says..JSU is our slump ho!!!!

25 year drought ? We were contending from 10-13 in the swac championship? Let’s try 5 years flounders... we were contending last year down to the Alcorn game.... JSU is definitely relevant in this football thing lol you’re delusional so I wouldn’t expect you to speak facts. Lol when y’all beat JSU y’all create threads and brag like it’s the swac title game cough * gram crackas *cough* SUcks cough* A&M .... y’all I mean we only been tapping every swac schools ass every decade since our existence folks have to celebrate when we down.

Last edited:
25 year drought ? We were contending from 10-13 in the swac championship? Let’s try 5 years flounders... we were contending last year down to the Alcorn game.... JSU is definitely relevant in this football thing lol you’re delusional so I wouldn’t expect you to speak facts. Lol when y’all beat JSU y’all create threads and brag like it’s the swac title game cough * gram crackas *cough* SUcks cough* A&M .... y’all I mean we only been tapping every swac schools ass every decade since our existence folks have to celebrate when we down.

See you just want to be a contender rather than a winner!!!!

Always a bridesmaid and never a bride!!!

If not for Eddie and football, Grambling woulda BEEN dropped to NAIA status, academically AND athletically. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

If not for Eddie and football, Grambling woulda BEEN dropped to NAIA status, academically AND athletically. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Now put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Man will you stop with the “if” shit....that’s the problem with you Jardashians...you all want to defer from reality of what is!!!!

Back