Coach Hughes Happy at Mississippi State...No Mention of JSU on His Resume

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
@LuvTheBoom16

No, my heart of hearts. I’m not against you. You’re holding your own very well. I’m just trying to keep distractions at zero or at least to a minimum.
@96lioness, I appreciate where you are coming from, distractions are a serious issue (at home, in the workplace, etc.). Would you agree that those suits were highly distracting at their associated events? Asking for a friend (@PsychoJag)

@96lioness, I appreciate where you are coming from, distractions are a serious issue (at home, in the workplace, etc.). Would you agree that those suits were highly distracting at their associated events? Asking for a friend (@PsychoJag)

Well, to be honest, Coach Hughes’ suit last year was rather unique. He probably just wanted to go with a different look.
The young man at the SWACMD19 had on a lovely jacket.

And speaking of ‘distractions’, I see you tryna put one on me! Nice try. Not gonna work though.

You, @PsychoJag and @The Founder are all grounded and will serve DTENT!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don’t believe he’s saying dismiss the cause but the kneeling was mostly a symbolic gesture. The kneeling helped bring the conversation but still if you asked 20 different people what the kneeling was for you’d get 20 different answers. It’s time for action and one can argue that he has been doing just that.

You are NO LONGER grounded & have been IMMEDIATELY released from DTENT!

#greatminds

Well, to be honest, Coach Hughes’ suit last year was rather unique. He probably just wanted to go with a different look.
The young man at the SWACMD19 had on a lovely jacket.

And speaking of ‘distractions’, I see you tryna put one on me! Nice try. Not gonna work though.

You, @PsychoJag and @The Founder are all grounded and will serve DTENT!

Unique??????

That negro looked like silver dildo.

Safe place? Not here, he better get to the kitchen if he wants to be safe. This the smackboard.

Beans please tell him again. You need to train your band geeks better. Dude is talking safe place etc....he should know by now I don't run from nothing.

I'm letting your trainee live right now....this pre-season and I understand he is trying to make the first team. I commend you guys for helping him out.

Back