Jay-Z Helped the NFL Banish Colin Kaepernick

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Jay-Z looks out for Jay-Z first

Dame Dash can be brash but this is part of the reason why him and Jay-Z fell out.

Damn I was just about to say this. I get looking out for self but this gave Jay-Z the ultimate platform to bring the Kaep issue to more of the forefront.....

The Illuminati stuff my be true. They gave Jay-Z the power now he has to reciprocate....everything comes with a cost.

The issue really isn't even about Kaepernick, who is still financially taken care of. It's that it's extra gross that Jay-Z is leveraging real-life social issues and activism solely for the purpose of making money.

So how did Jay Z help banish Kap? That’s a gap I don’t see filled by this article.

I don’t think Jay Z helped to banish Kaep. I think Jay Z has created an avenue for the NFL to say, “See look we are embracing minorities.” Then JayZ’s response is “we are on the what’s next after Kaep world. Kaep made his point now we can only make change from the inside.”

Jay Z is about his money...nothing more nothing less. In my belief after this move I really think that Jay Z could care less about social issues affecting black people.

If you notice the NFL basically gave him full control of the half time Superbowls.....that’s what he wanted. His wife can then capitalize on that market and Rock Nation will start throwing all their acts on the stage.

Before I go on a bash Jay Z spree with everybody else, I at least want to see what develops out of this. We don't even know all of the details yet.

Having no details despite being in negotiations for a year is fairly damning in itself. At the end of the day, it's a reason his official title is "live music entertainment strategist."

Jay Z doesn’t think small like that.

Having full control of music for the Super Bowl and possibly streaming his music for the NFL....whew that’s big

What I would love to read is the contract. I would bet $1 against a dime that Jay Z has damn near music rights to all NFL events.

Damn I was just about to say this. I get looking out for self but this gave Jay-Z the ultimate platform to bring the Kaep issue to more of the forefront.....

The Illuminati stuff my be true. They gave Jay-Z the power now he has to reciprocate....everything comes with a cost.
Jay-Z is definitely ILLUMINATI

That has been known for years about Jay-Z and not surprised that he did that. They control all sports because if they did not want him to, it would not happen. Keep trying to tell us that everyone that look like us is not for us.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Having no details despite being in negotiations for a year is fairly damning in itself. At the end of the day, it's a reason his official title is "live music entertainment strategist."

Well that’s only part of it. Now they’re saying that he will become a part owner. We never know everything until they want us to know everything. I will reserve judgement for now.

Jay-Z looks out for Jay-Z first

Dame Dash can be brash but this is part of the reason why him and Jay-Z fell out.

Nah if that was the case Dame wouldn’t have fallen out with Kareem Biggs (the other Rocafella partner), Steve Stoute, Lyon Cohen, Funk Master Flex, Jim Jones, and pretty much everyone else in his life lol. Hell didn’t he post a video apology earlier this year to all of them? 😂😂

Well that’s only part of it. Now they’re saying that he will become a part owner. We never know everything until they want us to know everything. I will reserve judgement for now.

He isn't about to join ownership and then shake the table. Things never work that way. He made a business deal and then tried to tack on some nebulous social justice stuff on the back end to try and make it palatable. He really didn't need to try and insult people's intelligence on this one.

I find it funnt Eric Reid of all people is critizising Jay Z when he went to racist ass LSU and is still playing in a league he supposedly hates

He isn't about to join ownership and then shake the table. Things never work that way. He made a business deal and then tried to tack on some nebulous social justice stuff on the back end to try and make it palatable. He really didn't need to try and insult people's intelligence on this one.

We’ll see.

What I find amazing is people think billionaires and multimillionaires care about people and their views. Folks wake up. America is a capitalistic country. Prime example is the Koch brothers. They are the biggest conservative donors in America. They push many programs to hurt minorities and the poor. Yet they also are some of the biggest contributors to the United Negro college fund. Simple green dollar bills. When you take the emotional aspect out of everything you don't see color, but the bottom line of a dollar in capitalism. The foundation of America.

The Innerwebs
68339992_10217113264295075_8140830207117361152_n.jpg

I find it funnt Eric Reid of all people is critizising Jay Z when he went to racist ass LSU and is still playing in a league he supposedly hates
You sound like one of those “if you critique America,” leave the country people.

Having full control of music for the Super Bowl and possibly streaming his music for the NFL....whew that’s big

What I would love to read is the contract. I would bet $1 against a dime that Jay Z has damn near music rights to all NFL events.
The reason I say that is because he and his wife have done/could have done halftime multiple times over and over again and brought whomever they wanted on stage with them. Having his music played at NFL events gains him nothing. That’s already happening.

I believe he is creating leverage needed for much bigger things (ownership) which is what we desire for our people to do. By hook or crook just like them.

Back