Mass Shootings

Damariun

Am i the only person who thinks these mass shootings are planned. The blame is always on games or music. I've played violent games and listened to violent music and not once have i ever thought "i'll go jack this car like on GTA". China is the video game capital and you don't hear this from them. I just want to know what violent game or music was put back in the 1800s for slavery or the early 1900s when people were getting hung.

Am i the only person who thinks these mass shootings are planned. The blame is always on games or music. I've played violent games and listened to violent music and not once have i ever thought "i'll go jack this car like on GTA". China is the video game capital and you don't hear this from them. I just want to know what violent game or music was put back in the 1800s for slavery or the early 1900s when people were getting hung.

Of course they’re planned. These killers plan these shootings for months and even years in advance.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Don’t buy into that conspiracy junk. There are a lot of unstable people walking this earth

Don’t buy into that conspiracy junk. There are a lot of unstable people walking this earth

This. And I think most know that I own more guns than average but still even I can admit that the ease of getting guns in many states in the US is laughable. I could straight up walk into a gun store tomorrow, buy 5 AR-15's, a year worth of ammo, and case catchers and no one would bat an eye. I could then also turn around, flip all 5 of them for a profit on the street within an hour, get rid of the serials and not have a single worry about either of them ever being traced back to me. That's how easy it is and why so many people here in the south do exactly that and ship them to cities like Chicago, NYC, LA, etc where the gun laws are much tougher. It doesn't even matter if a city has tough gun laws in the US. You could drive an hour in any direction and find somewhere easier to get them.

These people have let Trump hype them up into believing that minorities are inferior. However, we have these same types of mass shootings in the hood on a weekly basis in many cities and no one says anything. Personally, I don't care if I had to wait an extra day or even a few for more stringent background checks because in the end i'd still get my gun. I'm sure though not only people that are victims of these shootings but also the people in places like the south side of Chicago, New Orleans, Birmingham, East St Louis, etc wouldnt mind either if it meant not having to sleep in the tub at night.

White males don't want gun control because of their fear of black people. I will be the first to say the black community has a serious problem that we have to find a solution for. It saddens me to see that we are still killing each other over ignorant things. There is no excuse for it. The problem is we kill each other over drugs, money and material things. White males kill out of hate. Not mental illness as they like to claim. White men can't take it that the world around them is changing. They wanna still call you a nikker and black success bothers them. As we approach the up coming years it is going to get worse because of America turning brown. There is no reason why a black person should not own a weapon in 2019. Get real and arm yourself.

White males don't want gun control because of their fear of black people. I will be the first to say the black community has a serious problem that we have to find a solution for. It saddens me to see that we are still killing each other over ignorant things. There is no excuse for it. The problem is we kill each other over drugs, money and material things. White males kill out of hate. Not mental illness as they like to claim. White men can't take it that the world around them is changing. They wanna still call you a nikker and black success bothers them. As we approach the up coming years it is going to get worse because of America turning brown. There is no reason why a black person should not own a weapon in 2019. Get real and arm yourself.
I agree with all you said but the bolded points are real. You guys and the older guys I eat breakfast with every Saturday convinced me of the need to own a weapon or two. I know my great uncle (who I was raised by) had a shotgun and my grandfather always had a shotgun, rifle and/or handgun.

Your point about Black success bothering them is REAL. I learned some history about Independence Heights that I did not know...the klan was turned back TWICE as they came to do harm by the men of Independence Heights (the first Black incorporated city in Texas). The men met those white folk at the border line and they were armed and ready. Independence Heights was self contained and we did not need to leave the neighborhood for very much at all and those white folk could not handle that.

Im gonna be real, I don't give a damn about none of this. Living in ATL, as a brotha you are far more likely to be killed by one of your own if you're black. The whole blame the white man thing seems cool but they aren't who I worry about when I go into town because they aren't the biggest threat to me.

I agree with all you said but the bolded points are real. You guys and the older guys I eat breakfast with every Saturday convinced me of the need to own a weapon or two. I know my great uncle (who I was raised by) had a shotgun and my grandfather always had a shotgun, rifle and/or handgun.

Your point about Black success bothering them is REAL. I learned some history about Independence Heights that I did not know...the klan was turned back TWICE as they came to do harm by the men of Independence Heights (the first Black incorporated city in Texas). The men met those white folk at the border line and they were armed and ready. Independence Heights was self contained and we did not need to leave the neighborhood for very much at all and those white folk could not handle that.

Id be willing to bet I own more weapons than everyone on this post. But at the end of the day it's not those white mofos at the gun shows that are causing the majority of the issues in my area. These mass shootings are bullshit but lets face the real. We make up what, 12-13% of the population and still the majority of the murders are black on black. I'm more worried about going to boulevard to see my folks than going in a walmart in Kennesaw here. The one and only time I had to draw on a dude it was someone that looked like me over some dumb nonsense that shouldnt even have been an issue. Are these trump supporters getting wild, yep. But even still, they aren't the biggest threats, at least not around here.

Im gonna be real, I don't give a damn about none of this. Living in ATL, as a brotha you are far more likely to be killed by one of your own if you're black. The whole blame the white man thing seems cool but they aren't who I worry about when I go into town because they aren't the biggest threat to me.

While I agree with you about the shameful killings of our young black men. I must disagree with you on the white males not being dangerous. You are more likely to be killed by a angry white male than a black male. Ninety percent of black on black crime is drug related, personal relationship type of killings. Yes the 10% chance of being robbed is always there. I guarantee you can't name more than two incidents in the last 20 years where black folks have committed mass murders outside of a gang bang or drug situation. White men sit around planning a race war. They talk about how they can kill off the whole black community in a race war. I bet you can't name one black person you know who does this or who dreams about killing white people. We just don't do that. Yet they do.

Last edited:

My sentiments exactly..case closed

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

While I agree with you about the shameful killings of our young black men. I must disagree with you on the white males not being dangerous. You are more likely to be killed by a angry white male than a black male. Ninety percent of black on black crime is drug related, personal relationship type of killings. Yes the 10% chance of being robbed is always there. I guarantee you can't name more than two incidents in the last 20 years where black folks have committed mass murders outside of a gang bang or drug situation. White men sit around planning a race war. They talk about how they can kill off the whole black community in a race war. I bet you can't name one black person you know who does this or who dreams about killing white people. We just don't do that. Yet they do.

Pretty much every stat disagrees with you chief. Even with the mass shootings we make up roughly 12-13% of the population but still have more gun related murders than every other race in the country combined. No one likes facts when it comes to this type of thing though which is why I barely bother commenting.

male_homicides_1980_2015.png

Like I said, it is nowhere NEAR more likely that one of us is killed by a white man than it is one of our own. It's not something any of us like to admit but denying it to be truth is silly. You grew up in Bankhead, you already know this anyways. It's like my hometown. LaGrange NEVER EVER had an issue with murders. And it's as country as country gets when it comes to conservative white people. It wasn't until a few dudes got locked up in a federal prison and became members of the gangsta disciples, got released, and went back to LaGrange that murder became a problem. Now look at LaGrange. Murders, drive by's, robberies... it only took TWO dudes to bring that stuff to LaGrange and it's destroying the city. The housing projects had been there since before I was born and my folks grew up there. Even in the projects, you could count on your hand in years how many people were killed. Now, they're on the news just as much as Atlanta is for murders and shootings. Last year, a gang related drive by 4 houses up from my aunt's crib resulted in a murder in a neighborhood that i'd gone and played in all my life and you never even heard a gunshot.

Am I saying trump followers aren't a problem? Nah, i'm not. But currently, those dudes are still not our biggest threat. Again chief, we only make up 12-13% of the population and we have more murders than every other race combined in the US. You simply can't minimize that fact. These mass shootings are bullshit, but let's look at reality. The mass shootings were bullshit, but last weekend there were also 7 people killed in the Chi, another 52 shot. There were 32 separate shootings over the weekend. At a block party, 3 cars pull up and people hop out and start just unloading on the crowd no fucks given. Out of 297 people shot there this year, 278 of them are black. Of these shootings, the police have less than a 10% clearance rate because no one will say anything. This may not be more important than these white dudes to some of you but it is to me because MY family is there. My folks are scared to even continue having the family reunion there because of this shit.

It's the same deal in Detroit, Atlanta, Flint, Miami, New Orleans, Houston, Kansas City, Memphis, Jackson, Newark, Compton, Birmingham, Baltimore, and many more cities. ALL of this shit is a problem... not just the white ones. And again, it's because guns in the US are as easy to get as a value meal at McDonalds. I can't speak for anyone else, but the friends and family that i've lost it's been as a result of people that look like me taking looking to take advantage of their own. So that's what I relate to.

Even right here in my city, the murders that happen and go unsolved that no one cares about, what seems common about this picture?

5P PKG NEFRETTI JAQUEZ UNSOLVED HOMOICIDES ATL_frame_2257_20170216223557600_7335586_ver1.0_640...jpg

Last edited:
Why is it that each time a Mass Shooting happens we like to compare it to Black on Black crime?
I have never understood why black folks do that. We all acknowledge black on black crime is horrible. It also pisses me off that people continue to lie and say black folks don't care about black on black crime. Folks are out here everyday fighting and trying to help it. Just be truthful and say I don't care, not the others don't care.

All of this is very disturbing and real. Some people are naive and think everything is okay but it's not. I hate to spook anyone but will say it. My concern is one of these nuts successfully endeavor into germ warfare. The extent of hate is unfathomable to us because it seems like it's not a part of our DNA. The only thing I can say about it is trust your mind and not your heart....It's real

All of this is very disturbing and real. Some people are naive and think everything is okay but it's not. I hate to spook anyone but will say it. My concern is one of these nuts successfully endeavor into germ warfare. The extent of hate is unfathomable to us because it seems like it's not a part of our DNA. The only thing I can say about it is trust your mind and not your heart....It's real

I told my wife the same thing.

Back