Time for TigerPride and the Rest of the Jardashians to Return

I see what I saw then which is your offense didn't do shyt. Going 3 and 5 and 20 yards for scores due to the oppositions inept offense. Kudos to your D. 2018 still aint helping you in 2019. What else you got

I see what I saw then which is your offense didn't do shyt. Going 3 and 5 and 20 yards for scores due to the oppositions inept offense. Kudos to your D. 2018 still aint helping you in 2019. What else you got

Offense scored on first two possessions with ease. IMO, Really didn't need to when your defense scored as well as special teams.

2018 doesn't need to help us for 2019 because 2019 won't be nICE for sorryassJSU.

lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Offense scored on first two possessions with ease. IMO, Really didn't need to when your defense scored as well as special teams.

2018 doesn't need to help us for 2019 because 2019 won't be nICE for sorryassJSU.

lol

All i heard was JSU is going to kick our arse. Finally you get it LMAO

Be HUMBLE??!! That's what Alcorn keeps telling yall.

Jesus Christ, look what the heavens sent....empty wagon jayrob!

How goes it in the land of make believe? LMAO!!!

But I digress....so you're nutthugging Alcorn now to make a point? This is typical of you, so I'm not surprised.

LMAO

Jesus Christ, look what the heavens sent....empty wagon jayrob!

How goes it in the land of make believe? LMAO!!!

But I digress....so you're nutthugging Alcorn now to make a point? This is typical of you, so I'm not surprised.

LMAO

Ummmm you were just nuthugging Tuskegee... don’t contradict yourself... I love how you toss stones at our program like last year southern wasn’t in trouble earlier in the season hiding y’all sorry faces til that pv game... you southern folk funny , y’all want to brag on meaningless wins against us but haven’t done no more than we have but come up short and get raped against Alcorn to have this energy like y’all sh*t don’t stank.. y’all already know what happens when JSU has a solid play caller .... let the Ls come to SUcks ... last year we had all the pieces outside QB, no decent play callers, & coaches and still went 5-5 ... what happens when JSU get that QB ? Swac in trouble. again.,

Southern University home of the division banners and 2nd place... not impressed.

Last edited:
If yall don't sit yall 6-4 arses down lol. Just get ready to bend over like Comegy use to do ya

Who’s 6-4? Mane gone with that BS. A lie doesn’t care who Tells it. lmao.

Just know once we kick y’all asses, I’m running y’all off this board!

Lmao

Ummmm you were just nuthugging Tuskegee... don’t contradict yourself... I love how you toss stones at our program like last year southern wasn’t in trouble earlier in the season hiding y’all sorry faces til that pv game... you southern folk funny , y’all want to brag on meaningless wins against us but haven’t done no more than we have but come up short and get raped against Alcorn to have this energy like y’all sh*t don’t stank.. y’all already know what happens when JSU has a solid play caller .... let the Ls come to SUcks ... last year we had all the pieces outside QB, no decent play callers, & coaches and still went 5-5 ... what happens when JSU get that QB ? Swac in trouble. again.,

Southern University home of the division banners and 2nd place... not impressed.
Frat, just like Tuskegee beat y’all, we did as well.

FOH with that bs! After we kick y’all asses, I’m running you sorry bastards off this board.

Lmao.

Frat, just like Tuskegee beat y’all, we did as well.

FOH with that bs! After we kick y’all asses, I’m running you sorry bastards off this board.

Lmao.

Stop nutridding Tuskegee frat....Ok y’all beat us in the past ... great. What y’all doing this yr? Y’all winning a championship, y’all besting Alcorn? , y’all coming out the west. Unbiasly I don’t see it happening. Your whole argument is what y’all have done beneath gaining a championship... my rebuttal is simple... beating bad coached JSU teams was a given... loses steam quite frank when JSU was getting its ass kicked by everyone in the swac..., with the exception of last year when we made a coaching change... so again, what has southern really done to act like it’s sh*t don’t stink ? Truthfully y’all one failed season from putting odums on the hot seat and you know it frat...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Stop nutridding Tuskegee frat....Ok y’all beat us in the past ... great. What y’all doing this yr? Y’all winning a championship, y’all besting Alcorn? , y’all coming out the west. Unbiasly I don’t see it happening. Your whole argument is what y’all have done beneath gaining a championship... my rebuttal is simple... beating bad coached JSU teams was a given... loses steam quite frank when JSU was getting its ass kicked by everyone in the swac..., with the exception of last year when we made a coaching change... so again, what has southern really done to act like it’s sh*t don’t stink ? Truthfully y’all one failed season from putting odums on the hot seat and you know it frat...

Let me show you how this works, young blood:

1. Your boy jayrob brought up Alcorn because they have our number. For him to bring them up is a prime example of nuttriding. If you see my signature, that's what he does best.
2. I brought up Tuskegee because, here again, just like they mopped the floor with yall, we did that next week. Recall 2017. It's not nuttriding sInCE we beat yall AND D2 Tuskegee did as well. Yall bent over and gave up damn near 70 points in 2 weeks. LMAO!!!

The way this works is, if you can't beat us and you have to bring up a rival school that has, just to make an ill-advised point, that's nuttriding. Again see my signature.

Bruh ain't nobody counting wins over no NAIAs and D3 schools. Again yall ain't kicked enough arse to be talking shit 😂. Sit yall 1 more win than us 6-4 arses down lmao

Another youngster who thinks the world started after they were born. Son, we've kicked ass more times than I can count.

Again, stand down, sonny boy and humble yourself. LMAO!

Last edited:
Who’s 6-4? Mane gone with that BS. A lie doesn’t care who Tells it. lmao.

Just know once we kick y’all asses, I’m running y’all off this board!

Lmao

Bruh ain't nobody counting wins over no NAIAs and D3 schools. Again yall ain't kicked enough arse to be talking shit 😂. Sit yall 1 more win than us 6-4 arses down lmao

LMAO!!!!

I just stir the pot.

Uh uh nickel bring yo slick ass back into this founders...., have a seat in the hot seat right quick , So founders what you saying is Grambling gone put a foot in southern ass and go to another celebration championship?

Uh uh nickel bring yo slick ass back into this founders...., have a seat in the hot seat right quick , So founders what you saying is Grambling gone put a foot in southern ass and go to another celebration championship?

Yes.

See I'm not like all the rest of the Jardashian clan....I'm not going to post some previous mess or some quantitative study on winning.....

GSU putting a foot in everybody's ass in the SWAC!!!!

Yes.

See I'm not like all the rest of the Jardashian clan....I'm not going to post some previous mess or some quantitative study on winning.....

GSU putting a foot in everybody's ass in the SWAC!!!!

@Jax what you got to thay frat ? Nickel said grambling putting a foot in some southern ass along with everyone else

Back