Time for TigerPride and the Rest of the Jardashians to Return

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Last time that happened, Barack was POTUS.

Next!

This is 2019, keep up. Once we figure out this qb situation we good. As I recall yall were definitely destined for a subpar season before Skelton emerged. Don't act brand new lol

This is 2019, keep up. Once we figure out this qb situation we good. As I recall yall were definitely destined for a subpar season before Skelton emerged. Don't act brand new lol

I am well aware of what year it is. Bottom line, new year, same result...we coming to kick yalls ass AGAIN at Mumford East!

Also...Skelton will be the LEAST of your worries.

LMAO!!!

Jstank needs to do the following

Either declare a down year or go d2

Ummmmmmm y’all southern folks kill me... at least grambling won the big one at the end of the day... what has southern done but come up short and disappoint their way to the same couch As JSU at the end of the year.... I’d worry if SUcks even coming out the west. Grambling and PV got something to say about y’all being a favorite this year... and JSU gone put a foot in some jaguar ass it’s long overdue....Skelton is going to get exposed... y’all not sneaking up on nobody with him no more like y’all did last year... period, done, finished. Disappointing 7-5 for southern coming...

I am well aware of what year it is. Bottom line, new year, same result...we coming to kick yalls ass AGAIN at Mumford East!

Also...Skelton will be the LEAST of your worries.

LMAO!!!

Yall ain't gonna do shyt lol. And just like yall are bringing in new talent, so are we.

Ummmmmmm y’all southern folks kill me... at least grambling won the big one at the end of the day... what has southern done but come up short and disappoint their way to the same couch As JSU at the end of the year.... I’d worry if SUcks even coming out the west. Grambling and PV got something to say about y’all being a favorite this year... and JSU gone put a foot in some jaguar ass it’s long overdue....Skelton is going to get exposed... y’all not sneaking up on nobody with him no more like y’all did last year... period, done, finished. Disappointing 7-5 for southern coming...

Tandy, as usual, you are OUT OF BOUNDS with your ASSessment. As I told your fellow tigger, Skelton will be the least of your worries.

Also, nuttriding gram? SMH

Backwards steps send help fast! LOL!!!!

New Talent, new coach, same result....L!

LMAO!

No riding needed just facts ... y’all love to celebrate division banners and coming up short at southern as of late I see.. When you come in second so much you tend to say well at least we own this team and that team until them teams start catching up and closing the gap.., ain’t no swac titles ain’t no celebration bowl in the last 6 years.. JSU didn’t have a true playcaller last year worth a damn... this year we got multiple, a returning defense that didn’t lose much, and a running game.... y’all eating humble pie when you come to Memorial Stadium... and sure y’all can throw series record at us which I expect y’all to do when southern gets that long awaited L to Jackson state but them days of JSU laying down to southern are over.... you gone have to pry this W out our hands...

Last edited:
No riding needed just facts ... y’all love to celebrate division banners and coming up short at southern as of late I see.. When you come in second so much you tend to say well at least we own this team and that team until them teams start catching up and closing the gap.., ain’t no swac titles ain’t no celebration bowl in the last 6 years.. JSU didn’t have a true playcaller last year worth a damn... this year we got multiple, a returning defense that didn’t lose much, and a running game.... y’all eating humble pie when you come to Memorial Stadium... and sure y’all can throw series record at us which I expect y’all to do when southern gets that long awaited L to Jackson state but them days of JSU laying down to southern are over.... you gone have to pry this W out our hands...

Blah blah blah....All that you're saying and yall haven't done shit since Comegy was coaching.

Frat, when was the last time y'all even sniffed a swac title? Better yet, what happened the last time y'all played for one?

Don't worry, I'll wait....

lol

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Blah blah blah....All that you're saying and yall haven't done shit since Comegy was coaching.

Frat, when was the last time y'all even sniffed a swac title? Better yet, what happened the last time y'all played for one?

Don't worry, I'll wait....

lol

We not gone talk on that. Stay on topic... I’m talking bout this season ... everyone 0-0 ... but no worries I got all my southern coalition outrages comments quoted to clap back.... southern gone get got .... y’all time has come...

Back