Time for TigerPride and the Rest of the Jardashians to Return

The Founder

Yall know how they do....they come in and predict that JSU will go undefeated in their invisible domed stadium...they will say they have the best coaches in the SWAC. TP will provide a lecture on his precision poll.......you know....same shit different year.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
TP won't come back until he finishes his precision poll, he stioll trying to figure out how he will justify jsu winning the east

Yall know how they do....they come in and predict that JSU will go undefeated in their invisible domed stadium...they will say they have the best coaches in the SWAC. TP will provide a lecture on his precision poll.......you know....same shit different year.

Stop lying lol
We kicking arse though.. end of story

Dang flounders I thought we were cool playa.... ease off JSU it’s not like we talking about how former grambling coaching staff seem to have taken all the recruits and talent over there to PV while grambling looking like a shell of its championship self...

Hey! Mind your tone!

Mind ya business you fools have been an abomination for a very long time 5 down years ain’t nothing to the swacs doormat that is Texas southern... go sat down somewhere.... y’all mitches brought the whole transfer portal and that still won’t come out the west...

Mind ya business you fools have been an abomination for a very long time 5 down years ain’t nothing to the swacs doormat that is Texas southern... go sat down somewhere.... y’all mitches brought the whole transfer portal and that still won’t come out the west...
Yada yada yada....worry about the east....and stop tearing up our locker rooms.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Dang flounders I thought we were cool playa.... ease off JSU it’s not like we talking about how former grambling coaching staff seem to have taken all the recruits and talent over there to PV while grambling looking like a shell of its championship self...

Wait a doggone minute, PV not even in this one

You know last year all PV did was prepare to beat Grambling.....in their mind they won the BCS Championship by beating Grambling. So when PV goes out to recruit....their second statement after introducing themselves is..."you know we beat Grambling last year."

You know last year all PV did was prepare to beat Grambling.....in their mind they won the BCS Championship by beating Grambling. So when PV goes out to recruit....their second statement after introducing themselves is..."you know we beat Grambling last year."

I Hope the recruit followed up the responding statement with, "that Grambling win look ite but lets talk about them losses to southern and jsu…" pv presses the end dial.... you shole is right flounders they celebrated the meac/swac win and that grambling win like that was a swac title po pv *snickers*

I Hope the recruit followed up the responding statement with, "that Grambling win look ite but lets talk about them losses to southern and jsu…" pv presses the end dial.... you shole is right flounders they celebrated the meac/swac win and that grambling win like that was a swac title po pv *snickers*

See I knew it would digress to this, like I said this post doesn't concern PV

Back