Dear Lioness....

Sweet Lady I’m like Switch...when it comes to the smack board “I call your name girl.” At times this page gets boring with the SU/JSU thang...”I think of you”.....when Vally tries to smack “you ease the pain.”.....along with UAPB.

Founder,

I may not hold a degree from Grambling, but I do recognize when someone is trying to patronize me. Please don’t insult my intelligence.

Now, leaving out all the R&B satire from Switch, I ask one last time that you put my suspicions to rest regarding your initial post and my initial response. When you are able to give me a rational & reasonable answer, I’ll let you know if your proposal is fair or not.

If you are incapable of fulfilling my request, please let me know so that I can proceed accordingly.

Most Sincere Regards,
96lioness

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Founder,

I may not hold a degree from Grambling, but I do recognize when someone is trying to patronize me. Please don’t insult my intelligence.

Now, leaving out all the R&B satire from Switch, I ask one last time that you put my suspicions to rest regarding your initial post and my initial response. When you are able to give me a rational & reasonable answer, I’ll let you know if your proposal is fair or not.

If you are incapable of fulfilling my request, please let me know so that I can proceed accordingly.

Most Sincere Regards,
96lioness

Stop letting these former jerri curl having guys get to you.

You know where I’m coming from. I’m just not going to smack UAPB as usual. I leave that to low life’s like JSU. UAPB is like our beautiful big sister that everybody has a crush on. So in order to protect Arkansas AM&N’s Honor I respectfully decline to smack them based on the beauty and respect the school has provided the GSU fans over the years.

More importantly since you noted that UAPB is insignificant when it comes to GSU I feel that the non smack moratorium should stay in place.

Founder,

Most Sincere Regards,
96lioness
He is incapable...actually he is S-K-U-R-D!

Stop letting these former jerri curl having guys get to you.

You know where I’m coming from. I’m just not going to smack UAPB as usual. I leave that to low life’s like JSU. UAPB is like our beautiful big sister that everybody has a crush on. So in order to protect Arkansas AM&N’s Honor I respectfully decline to smack them based on the beauty and respect the school has provided the GSU fans over the years.

More importantly since you noted that UAPB is insignificant when it comes to GSU I feel that the non smack moratorium should stay in place.

Ok Founder, now we're finally getting somewhere.

"letting these former jeri curl having guys" get to me? I'm not the one telling others to mind their own business; that's you. I'm able to stay focused and have kept the convo between the two of us.

And no, I don't know where you're coming from. All I know is that you smack everyone, and you go in during football season. I also know that you used to smack my UAPB, but all of a sudden stopped. I've always made it known to you (and everyone else) to not let our record stop you from smacking my Golden Lions.

Before I go on to my next point, I have to make you aware that we were actually Branch Normal, and were known so for over 53 years. So, please include Branch Normal 1873 before Arkansas AM&N (and just so you'll know, include UAPB after Arkansas AM&N). Now, with that being said, as much as I appreciate your efforts, it is the Power, Courage, and Determination we alumni develop during our matriculation that holds and protects our honor, as stated in our Philosophy of Education.

If you decline to smack UAPB, I can only respect your decision. It makes no sense to say you won't smack us, but then turn around and post that's contingent upon me not smacking Grambling. But, again, if that is your decision, I acknowledge it. However, the invitation to smack and talk trash to/about us still stands, as far as I'm concerned.

Lastly, let me clear up a little something. I provided a historical overview of all the football games played against GSU since I was a freshman. I posted that to back up what I said about GSU not being concerned about us when we face off. I never said (nor will I ever say) that my UAPB is insignificant when it comes to GSU. I will never say that my UAPB is insignificant when it comes to ANY opponent we face. I was at each and every one of those games, with the exception of the 2012 game, and I saw no fear or weakness in any of those Golden Lions or coaching staff. Yes, Grambling has won over half the games we've played since 1990, and yes, Grambling has put plenty beatings on my Golden Lions. But when it comes down to my Golden Lions against anyone, you can't trust, AIN'T NO FEAR! Don't ever mistake our defeats as being insignificant to GSU or anyone else. If that's your view, so be it, but don't think for a minute that's my mindset.

And as far as "the beauty and respect the school has provided the GSU fans over the years", you should know, we give just as good as we get.

"letting these former jeri curl having guys" get to me? I'm not the one telling others to mind their own business; that's you. I'm able to stay focused and have kept the convo between the two of us.

And no, I don't know where you're coming from. All I know is that you smack everyone, and you go in during football season. I also know that you used to smack my UAPB, but all of a sudden stopped. I've always made it known to you (and everyone else) to not let our record stop you from smacking my Golden Lions.

Before I go on to my next point, I have to make you aware that we were actually Branch Normal, and were known so for over 53 years. So, please include Branch Normal 1873 before Arkansas AM&N (and just so you'll know, include UAPB after Arkansas AM&N). Now, with that being said, as much as I appreciate your efforts, it is the Power, Courage, and Determination we alumni develop during our matriculation that holds and protects our honor, as stated in our Philosophy of Education.

If you decline to smack UAPB, I can only respect your decision. It makes no sense to say you won't smack us, but then turn around and post that's contingent upon me not smacking Grambling. But, again, if that is your decision, I acknowledge it. However, the invitation to smack and talk trash to/about us still stands, as far as I'm concerned.

Lastly, let me clear up a little something. I provided a historical overview of all the football games played against GSU since I was a freshman. I posted that to back up what I said about GSU not being concerned about us when we face off. I never said (nor will I ever say) that my UAPB is insignificant when it comes to GSU. I will never say that my UAPB is insignificant when it comes to ANY opponent we face. I was at each and every one of those games, with the exception of the 2012 game, and I saw no fear or weakness in any of those Golden Lions or coaching staff. Yes, Grambling has won over half the games we've played since 1990, and yes, Grambling has put plenty beatings on my Golden Lions. But when it comes down to my Golden Lions against anyone, you can't trust, AIN'T NO FEAR! Don't ever mistake our defeats as being insignificant to GSU or anyone else. If that's your view, so be it, but don't think for a minute that's my mindset.

And as far as "the beauty and respect the school has provided the GSU fans over the years", you should know, we give just as good as we get.
In other words....He. Is. SKURD!

So much beauty in a sister that can express herself.

You made them seem insignificant and you didn’t correct the dude who made it known. Don’t shoot the messenger.

In other words....He. Is. SKURD!

Man will you shut the hell up!!!!!! Always the 3rd wheel!!!! LOL

You the dude that in passenger side of your boys car asking chicks if they want a ride. Where they goin ride on your back!!!

You the dude who is always at your boy’s house trying to play video games when he got his cutie over!!!

Stop blocking progression!!!

So much beauty in a sister that can express herself.

You made them seem insignificant and you didn’t correct the dude who made it known. Don’t shoot the messenger.

Again, I never spoke those words; that’s what you got from my post.

And as you said, this is between you and me. I’ve already addressed what you tried to insinuate, and I’m sure just as he (and everyone else) read my earlier post, he and other alum from their respective schools can read my other posts.

I’m not shooting the messenger. You sent for me Founder when you created this thread. And I showed up.

So now what?

And as you said, this is between you and me. I’ve already addressed what you tried to insinuate, and I’m sure just as he (and everyone else) read my earlier post, he and other alum from their respective schools can read my other posts.

I’m not shooting the messenger. You sent for me Founder when you created this thread. And I showed up.

So now what?
Where is that popcorn eating gif?

So now what?

I sought you out and delivered my message. You know this is an ongoing thing between us...these other guys are just trying to slow talk to you. LOL

I sought you out and delivered my message. You know this is an ongoing thing between us...these other guys are just trying to slow talk to you. LOL

~sighs~

It's not even football season yet, and you are exhausting me more than my workload tonight.

Ok Founder, here's what you said:

How are you today sweet lady.

I would like to inform you that I will be continuing my moratorium of not smacking UAPB. This moratorium is contingent on you not smack GSU. I think it is fair on both ends.

Is this fair?

Your Friend in Smack,
Founder

Now, here's my answer:

While I've made it more than clear and extended the invitation for you to smack my Golden Lions several times, I respect and will honor your decision to NOT smack UAPB.

It is NOT fair, however, that YOU choose to not smack us and expect me to not smack Grambling in return. While it's very rare that I smack anyone, I confess that I have a very dark side. I have practiced restraint and self-control so much, and it's not hard for me. However, on those days when I do cross over to the dark side, I'm very capable of going all the way dark and have no problem whatsoever of talking trash (otherwise smacking). I don't think it's fair for you to put a stipulation on something that I may or may not have total control of. I was actually gonna let my salt-n-pepper hair down and have fun this season with SU, JSU, GSU, PVAMU, AAMU, MVSU, and TXSU. But it appears you're concerned about what I may have to say about GSU, so if it's too much, I guess I could leave them out......

So, unless you smack UAPB and I smack GSU, or unless you have another suggestion, I believe we're at an impasse.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
~sighs~

It's not even football season yet, and you are exhausting me more than my workload tonight.

Ok Founder, here's what you said:

Now, here's my answer:

While I've made it more than clear and extended the invitation for you to smack my Golden Lions several times, I respect and will honor your decision to NOT smack UAPB.

It is NOT fair, however, that YOU choose to not smack us and expect me to not smack Grambling in return. While it's very rare that I smack anyone, I confess that I have a very dark side. I have practiced restraint and self-control so much, and it's not hard for me. However, on those days when I do cross over to the dark side, I'm very capable of going all the way dark and have no problem whatsoever of talking trash (otherwise smacking). I don't think it's fair for you to put a stipulation on something that I may or may not have total control of. I was actually gonna let my salt-n-pepper hair down and have fun this season with SU, JSU, GSU, PVAMU, AAMU, MVSU, and TXSU. But it appears you're concerned about what I may have to say about GSU, so if it's too much, I guess I could leave them out......

So, unless you smack UAPB and I smack GSU, or unless you have another suggestion, I believe we're at an impasse.

I refuse to smack UAPB. It’s not fair to the to great alumni like yourself.

See these same busters in here talking noise would be the same ones to post foolishness about your school. I on the other hand extends an olive branch and it is seen as suspicious.

I know what you are trying to do....lol

:popcorn:
you asked!

I refuse to smack UAPB. It’s not fair to the to great alumni like yourself.

See these same busters in here talking noise would be the same ones to post foolishness about your school. I on the other hand extends an olive branch and it is seen as suspicious.

I know what you are trying to do....lol

You keep bringing other people in our conversation, but accuse me of letting them distract me. On the contrary, I'm trying my best to keep this between us, since you started a thread that addressed ME, not other people; so, if there's anybody "trying to do" anything, it's you.

And yes, it's very suspicious that you smack everyone but UAPB. There's a motive/reason/trigger behind everything we do, so yes, I question your decision not to smack UAPB.

Since you, who called me out, and asked me a question, REFUSE to answer MY question(s), I'll make this simple for you

I would like to inform you that I will be continuing my moratorium of not smacking UAPB. This moratorium is contingent on you not smack GSU. I think it is fair on both ends.

Is this fair?

Your Friend in Smack,
Founder

No, I don't think this is fair.

The ball is now back in your court.

You keep bringing other people in our conversation, but accuse me of letting them distract me. On the contrary, I'm trying my best to keep this between us, since you started a thread that addressed ME, not other people; so, if there's anybody "trying to do" anything, it's you.

And yes, it's very suspicious that you smack everyone but UAPB. There's a motive/reason/trigger behind everything we do, so yes, I question your decision not to smack UAPB.

Since you, who called me out, and asked me a question, REFUSE to answer MY question(s), I'll make this simple for you

No, I don't think this is fair.

The ball is now back in your court.
Lioness, do you have pretty feet? If so, that is your answer. ;)

Back