Democratic Primary Debates

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
One question that I would like for Kamala Harris and Booker to explain....where were these comments when President Obama chose Biden as his running mate.

What bothers me about the Democrats...they beat up on one another and once it is down to the Democrat's choice and Republican's choice....heck the dirt is there for the taking.

One question that I would like for Kamala Harris and Booker to explain....where were these comments when President Obama chose Biden as his running mate.

What bothers me about the Democrats...they beat up on one another and once it is down to the Democrat's choice and Republican's choice....heck the dirt is there for the taking.
Founder, I know which comments you're talking about but, there are those that didn't watch the debates.
I believe if those divisive comments had come out, Biden would've still been Obama's running mate.

Biden got his clocks cleaned lastnight. That "Sleepy Joe" moniker is gonna stick. Just seems like he's dialed it in already

He brought it on himself though. Against his own campaign, he was the one who opened the can of worms regarding the segregationists when he really didn't need to. Personally, I felt it was a calculated dog whistle to a certain subset of trump voters but in the end it paints him as out of touch.

Founder, I know which comments you're talking about but, there are those that didn't watch the debates.
I believe if those divisive comments had come out, Biden would've still been Obama's running mate.

That’s not the point I’m making..what I am saying is he was fine when he was the running mate of a black presidential candidate but not now.

It is hypocritical of Harris and Booker in my opinion.

My vote goes to the person who can beat Trump. I just don’t believe Harris has the juice.

If she got the nomination I would vote and campaign for her.

Now she has to answer for her criminal justice stance as well. I think she is playing black politics at her convenience.

That’s not the point I’m making..what I am saying is he was fine when he was the running mate of a black presidential candidate but not now.

It is hypocritical of Harris and Booker in my opinion.

My vote goes to the person who can beat Trump. I just don’t believe Harris has the juice.

If she got the nomination I would vote and campaign for her.

Now she has to answer for her criminal justice stance as well. I think she is playing black politics at her convenience.
What's her criminal justice stance and what's the issue with that stance?

Oh, regarding her current issues with Biden, none of that came up in 2008 because the archives/letters of the segregationist senator were not released until recently.

If the democrats keep this up we will have 4 more years of Trump.

I mentioned this on social media that a number of people become presidential candidates not to actually become president but to add it to their vita to increase the amount of money they are paid for speaking engagements.

If the democrats keep this up we will have 4 more years of Trump.

I mentioned this on social media that a number of people become presidential candidates not to actually become president but to add it to their vita to increase the amount of money they are paid for speaking engagements.

Keep what up? What do you expect to happen? This is the primary. This is whats supposed to happen. There is nothing wrong with debating the records and plans of the candidates. Simply annointing a person didnt work the last 2 times that Hillary tried it.

Keep what up? What do you expect to happen? This is the primary. This is whats supposed to happen. There is nothing wrong with debating the records and plans of the candidates. Simply annointing a person didnt work the last 2 times that Hillary tried it.

I'm trying to get Trump out of office. My point is the democrats will debate each other to death...meanwhile the Republicans are taking notes and don't even have to do any research because the democrats have done it for them.

Hillary should not have run anyway. That entire "I'm not running because of my son...." was a fabricated excuse to get Hillary elected.

The only democrat that has chance to beat Trump is Biden.

We will see. But if Biden shows up to a debate against Trump as ill prepared and lethargic as he did in the first primary debate he's gonna get his ass handed to him. Folks are gonna realize that theTrump voters that he's trying to peel off react to optics; not facts.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We will see. But if Biden shows up to a debate against Trump as ill prepared and lethargic as he did in the first primary debate he's gonna get his ass handed to him. Folks are gonna realize that theTrump voters that he's trying to peel off react to optics; not facts.

Listen to the audience after Lois Griffin changes her tactics. This is how I see Trump and his average supporters!

Or listen to this lady

Back