Dear Kardashians a.k.a. JSU....A Few Questions

The Founder

Football season is coming.

1. Who is your coach? You guys change so much we can't keep up.

2. Has he done a press conference....a friend wants to know how he pronounces words.

More to come.....

Founder tryna make up for his floundering compliments and comments toward southern's Dump-ford stadium.
Too little, WAAAAYYYYYY TOO LATE and much too embarrassing~~~

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Founder tryna make up for his floundering compliments and comments toward southern's Dump-ford stadium.
Too little, WAAAAYYYYYY TOO LATE and much too embarrassing~~~

Dude I don’t make up for shit. See unlike you jelly filled fake wanna be champions I stick to my words. I complemented SU’s stadium and would do it again.

We Getting Ready!!!

"Fust, Imma Cruit Sippi den Texas!"

"I came from a white school. With my running game, the SWAC won't know what hit them!"

"I think that I'll build a great big Dome at Thee!"

"I am going to place a curse on JSU Football! Nobody treats me like this and get away with it!"

"Why has Thee forsaken me? I was on the cusp of greatness!"

"Imma Turn Em Loose!"

"Hmmm...I wonder if sTu is really going to the Southland Conference?"

I see we’re still the topic of discussion... JSU got Grambling and southern teaming up like power rangers cause y’all scared deep down. It’s ok... y’all both had six years to be relevant.... southern trigger words to come to a JSU thread

- someone else smacking us
- coach
- the boom
- other games that got nothing to do with southern
- dome stadium
- posting some pictures of old coaches they took time out their day to research to post
- flounders cause that’s they new bestfriend *snickers*

southern again I’ll ask, where’s the energy towards your daddy Alcorn ... we just JSU why you worried so much fo... it’s been 6 years since we last put a foot in y’all ass y’all been acting different these days since we picked up some four star QB ... hmmm...

Last edited:
I see we’re still the topic of discussion... JSU got Grambling and southern teaming up like power rangers cause y’all scared deep down. It’s ok... y’all both had six years to be relevant.... southern trigger words to come to a JSU thread

- someone else smacking us
- coach
- the boom
- other games that got nothing to do with southern
- dome stadium
- posting some pictures of old coaches they took time out their day to research to post
- flounders cause that’s they new bestfriend *snickers*

Southern again I’ll ask, where’s the energy towards your daddy Alcorn ... we just JSU why you worried so much fo... it’s been 6 years since we last put a foot in y’all ass y’all been acting different these days since we picked up some four star QB ... hmmm...
Thanks for capitalizing the name Southern.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yea your heart said what it said. We your daddy, you and your momma just don't like us.

Nah spell correct said what it said... idk bout heart and all that jazz and we gone need a test cause southern ain’t nobody father without a swac championship y’all fumbled last year...

Nah spell correct said what it said... idk bout heart and all that jazz and we gone need a test cause southern ain’t nobody father without a swac championship y’all fumbled last year...
Last year championship had nothing to do with your school. I know this, everytime we see your school in a championship we win in any sport. Don't we have more football championships in football then y'all?

Last year championship had nothing to do with your school. I know this, everytime we see your school in a championship we win in any sport. Don't we have more football championships in football then y'all?

*yawns* that’s cool and all but this is a what have you done lately league... beating a “badly coached JSU team” that everyone beat before coaching changes were made.. I mean you want a cookie since you didn’t get that swac title ? Real question is, what y’all gone do this year so I can throw it back in your face when it don’t happen...? Cause I didn’t know we poked our chest out claiming that others are your son over division banners ... but to each is his own. *shrugs*

*yawns* that’s cool and all but this is a what have you done lately league... beating a “badly coached JSU team” that everyone beat before coaching changes were made.. I mean you want a cookie since you didn’t get that swac title ? Real question is, what y’all gone do this year so I can throw it back in your face when it don’t happen...? Cause I didn’t know we poked our chest out claiming that others are your son over division banners ... but to each is his own. *shrugs*
All I hear is excuses... Man son go in your room, j st want be in the championship.

All I hear is excuses... Man son go in your room, j st want be in the championship.

The funniest part about this whole thing is this thread was started by a Gramblingnite and the jstankers are still focused on us lol. Then they keep riding Alcorn’s wave but both SU and GSU own them. It’s a sad case 😂😂😂

The funniest part about this whole thing is this thread was started by a Gramblingnite and the jstankers are still focused on us lol. Then they keep riding Alcorn’s wave but bother SU and GSU own them. It’s a sad case 😂😂😂

How we riding Alcorn wave when we actually beat Alcorn on some of their championship years....? Something southern has never done? I’ll wait..

How we riding Alcorn wave when we actually beat Alcorn on some of there championship years....? Something southern has never done? I’ll wait..

There goes the comprehension skills again. You can’t beat SU. We’ve kicked y’all ass 6 years in a row and this year will make 7. You’re bragging on the for doing something y’all can’t do.

More than that.... What yall gone do? Win the Swac in attendance for home games?

Ahhh nah playa you ain’t off the hook... call your shot? According to y’all we going 3-8/6-6/ 5-7.... come on southern y’all gone win the celebration bowl this year... Skelton gone lead y’all to the promise land ain’t he? Don’t back peddle now...

Back