Hard Knocks 2019

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damn I thought they was going to give him another chance the way the D-Line coach was talking to him...that was some cold shit they did, I almost feel bad for him.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Damn I thought they was going to give him another chance the way the D-Line coach was talking to him...that was some cold shit they did, I almost feel bad for him.

He had to learn the hard way fat meat greasy, maybe if they did give him slack they could have let him go to the practice sqad bt it is too many people that would work harder to be an NFL player like his room mate from PV works, Bell would have gone to treatment and not have to be told, it is a job not HS, sucks for him tho

What I can't understand is the lack of awareness. He was at the doorstep of being an NFL player and blew it by being incompetent?

"The minimum annual salary for a rookie active roster player with a one-year contract is $480,000, according to the collective bargaining agreement the NFL signed in 2011 with the NFL Players Association, which will be in effect until 2020. That minimum increases for each year a player spends in the NFL."

Back