Leaving Neverland

Damariun

I just started to watch it and i'm about an hour and thirty minutes in, and man the stuff they said he did to them is crazy. I could have sworn they were already to be claimed to be telling a lie and that this never happened. Why is this documentary even out if this is the case. Also why are these dumb parents leaving their kids with people they don't know man.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
.............Also why are these dumb parents leaving their kids with people they don't know man.

This is a problem that I have had with this whole Michael Jackson situation. Look, I am not saying Michael is innocent or guilty. I don't know. What I am saying is, where in the hell were these kids parents?

Wade is a liar. MJ’s lawyer has him on tape saying nothing happened, he has a sworn testimony, he’s a proven liar, has been an untrustworthy friend to many folks (Justin Timberlake, Prince), and no one in the industry works with him anymore. These folks want money. Hell the FBI investigated this and found nothing. I’m not watching this crap.

I didn't watch it and don't plan to. MJ is dead. When he was alive he defended himself. Why isn't Oprah going after the Catholic Church?

Some of yall don't like Tariq Nasheed, but one of his hastag is #themfirst! Now you know why.

I didn't watch it and don't plan to. MJ is dead. When he was alive he defended himself. Why isn't Oprah going after the Catholic Church?
I wasn’t going to at first but I really truly wanted to see what they said. About a hour in I said I’m done. It’s crazy how much money the Catholic Church has spent of cases like this and nobody says a word. These white producers and executives in hollyweird are still making movies. Hell they praise elvis and he married a 14 year old. My thing is one why did the parents let them be alone with him and two I don’t know one black who went to court that many times and was being investigated for years still be clean after so long.

Back