The 12th Thread about Trump and his tomfoolery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump will say he hasn’t spoken to Stone in a number of years and had no direct contact with whatever Stone was doing. In short Trump will throw him under the bus.

As 2020 gets closer these Trump associates are getting scared. They know that if the government does not sentence them before Trump leaves office then they can’t be pardoned.
No he wont. He will simply say nothing and get pardoned a year from now.

This is a win for america.

THANK GOD for our air traffic controllers - they brought this to an end.
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

Flights delayed at 4 major airports due to ‘staffing’ issues as government shutdown ends

50829547_2531754050173831_6402785512272166912_n.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
No he wont. He will simply say nothing and get pardoned a year from now.

Check this out Pop...people are wondering why it is taking so long. From my source there is an anticipation that Trump will lose this next presidential election. Once the new president takes office Mueller will bring charges against Trump. Once the charges are filed they are going to freeze all Trump assets and associated assets.

Trump will not be able to pardon anyone and they all will start singing like birds.

This is why this presidential election is so important.

Check this out Pop...people are wondering why it is taking so long. From my source there is an anticipation that Trump will lose this next presidential election. Once the new president takes office Mueller will bring charges against Trump. Once the charges are filed they are going to freeze all Trump assets and associated assets.

Trump will not be able to pardon anyone and they all will start singing like birds.

This is why this presidential election is so important.
So you're basically saying, a year and 9 months and if you include all Nov and December and not to mention Jan 20, 2021 when the next president would get sworn in, it's still about two years from now, and that's if Trump loses the election. Then Muller will bring charges?

So you're basically saying, a year and 9 months and if you include all Nov and December and not to mention Jan 20, 2021 when the next president would get sworn in, it's still about two years from now, and that's if Trump loses the election. Then Muller will bring charges?

Yup. The issue is they don't want Trump to be able to pardon anyone and they want to charge Trump for crimes easier.

Yup. The issue is they don't want Trump to be able to pardon anyone and they want to charge Trump for crimes easier.
They've already charged a number of people though.... so he could still pardon Stone if he's convicted or takes a plea deal before the next inauguration.

They've already charged a number of people though.... so he could still pardon Stone if he's convicted or takes a plea deal before the next inauguration.

Yes he may pardon them but that judge in the Manefort case is setting a precedence like a mug. Lie with your plea agreement if you want to expecting a pardon. Also, some of those charges are state charges and if I'm not mistaken the president can't pardon those..... That's why those state elections are so important.

Yes he may pardon them but that judge in the Manefort case is setting a precedence like a mug. Lie with your plea agreement if you want to expecting a pardon. Also, some of those charges are state charges and if I'm not mistaken the president can't pardon those..... That's why those state elections are so important.

Correct. That's why if the state of NY brings charges against him for taxes or something of that level, he's can't pardon himself like he thinks he can

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I know there are Republicans and I know some of you believe the current president is doing a good job, so I have a question; where are the QAnon folks on this board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back