ReMastered: The Two Killings of Sam Cooke

I talked about this in another thread. I knew about his relationship with Muhammad & Malcolm but this documentary put it all in perspective and how significant his cause was during that time.

He had a great vision for himself and his label in the industry.

I looked deep into the eyes and heart of his friends that believe he was set up. They are very credible to me.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I talked about this in another thread. I knew about his relationship with Muhammad & Malcolm but this documentary put it all in perspective and how significant his cause was during that time.

I looked deep into the eyes and heart of his friends that believe he was set up. They are very credible to me.

There was so much I learned about Sam. He was doing some BAWSE stuff. My wife and I also believe he was set up. How a black woman gonna not recognize Sam Cooke immediately?

My wife and I said that Sam and Malcolm being pastor's sons helped them connect atop of their shared interest in helping their community.

When our group backed up Leon Haywood he told us Sam was setup.

Back