Former Human Jukebox Director Haymer's HBCU Digest Interview

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Never in your wildest dream....LOL (You guys have never been better than S.U. Lab High School).

I love how y’all think SU has been undefeated since the 60s.

We busted y’all asses in 06 & 08 when I was there

A&T got y’all in 03

Alcorn & Jackson been blowing y’all out for a few years now

Hell even Grambling caught y’all slipping at the BOTB this season & at the classic

I didn’t even mention Morris Brown, PV, TxSU, FAMU & UAPB in 05
Plenty other examples but you get the picture.

A&T got y’all in 03

Hell even Grambling caught y’all slipping at the BOTB this season & at the classic

Dude stop, 06 and 08 were massacres. 2008, y'all were big and sloppy, or do we need to revisit when y'all attempted to play that Danity Kane song and slawed it up from beginning to end? Not to mention that was the debut of I Decided. We pounded y'all from the Zero Quarter all the way through the frigid 5th quarter. Ya'll best years were 2005 and 2010. Please stop making up stories. 2008 was one of the cleanest and most balanced SU bands until the recent Haymer and Taylor editions came through.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

A&T got y’all in 03

A&T got whooped badly in 03 in Las Vegas. On and off the field. Even their highly ranked football team got monkey stomped in the LV. I was there to witness all of it.
Mo Brown? LMAO.
Bama State aint been good since my Crab Brother Ralph Chapman was the interim in 99.

Yeah all those bands blew SU out. LMAO!

I don't understand why any from BAMA is talking about any band, if they would spend more time, concerned about the shithole that their program had became ,instead of talking about SU.

Back