Grambling and Southern will Headline Thanksgiving NFL Performance

The Founder

About damn time!!!!!

I was wondering when it was going to happen and I'm happy that it is!!!

https://hbcugameday.com/2018/10/22/...n-will-headline-thanksgiving-nfl-performance/

GRAMBLING, LA – Oct. 22, 2018 – Today, the Grambling State University World-Famed Tiger Marching Band announced its 14 NFL halftime performance has been scheduled for one of the League’s highest-rated games, Thanksgiving Day 2018.

During the November 22 face-off between the New Orleans Saints and the Atlanta Falcons, Grambling State will welcome its long-time Bayou Classic Rival, Southern University, to take the field at halftime.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Historic. Also should be interesting. I know the two combined for National Anthem in 2009 for pregame at the Classic but it will be interesting to see whats done for halftime.

Last edited:
Good job.just trying to picture a show. Bayou practice will be cut in half two rivals coming together to perform likw they did for Obama in DC mardi gras thing i think 2011 i think

From the nfl article thats still
In progress because of timing. Im sure if two different shows the shows will be put together shows from the season nothing out
The box.

From the nfl article thats still
In progress because of timing. Im sure if two different shows the shows will be put together shows from the season nothing out
The box.
Both bands have 2 weeks to prepare plus Friday and Saturday mornings to rehearse the Bayou Classic shows, so they should be able to have 1 show available for the Saints game and a different show ready for the Classic.

Both bands have 2 weeks to prepare plus Friday and Saturday mornings to rehearse the Bayou Classic shows, so they should be able to have 1 show available for the Saints game and a different show ready for the Classic.
Yeah. Im sure both will do a pre game show. And add to the show minus national anthem.

Back