Dam Peanut Butter, at least when PV got 90 put on them...

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
They had not a single player on scholarship. All of those guys out in those uniforms were typical walk on's.

What's y'alls excuse....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
All Peanut Butter's scholarship holders received a few of these during their pre-college football career.

participation-trophy.jpg

Anybody else see Jif & Skippy ads on this page for shop related products..... LOL

One simple "yes" or "no" question...........

Are you back to smacking my UAPB again?

After that 90 piece that was put up on yall you shouldn't ask anybody that....I mean seriously yall should be smacking your own school. It's kinda like that boycott thing....I smack that dumb ass stupid ass spokesperson for the team all the time. LOL

After that 90 piece that was put up on yall you shouldn't ask anybody that....I mean seriously yall should be smacking your own school. It's kinda like that boycott thing....I smack that dumb ass stupid ass spokesperson for the team all the time. LOL

But I'm asking anybody that, I'm asking YOU. I'm just trying to get a clear, definite answer from YOU because YOU said and continue to say that YOU refuse to smack us. That's all.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
LOL...what answer do you want?

I honestly didn’t think it’d be this difficult for you....

I wanted a simple “yes” or “no” answer to the question I asked you in post #10 in this thread. But please, forget that I asked, and respectfully carry on.

I make a motion that no one can smack PB the rest of the season. It's gonna be a long one for them.

I make a motion that no one can smack PB the rest of the season. It's gonna be a long one for them.

If such a motion is made, I will oppose it. Don’t let my team’s season or past seasons stop you or anyone from smacking us.

As I posted on our game thread, a strong start for PV will lead to a strong finish for the Panthers. The smack was started; don’t stop now. Finish it. See it through til the end of our season.

Back