So are we just going to ignore the fact that JSU jacked Alcorn's style?

atl hornet

For all the talk about bands stealing each other songs and stuff, JSU copied their entire style from Alcorn!
Alcorn were the originators of that Mississippi style marching, and JSU straight up stole their swag smh. Explain yourself Tigers

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Sees thread, sees whom it’s by, and what school they rep.... Yeah Issa no from me and my JSU brothern .... we not finna entertain your hate. Not today satan!
Can he explain the fact whymy nephew plays baritone for asu and he's a senior in high school. Why the hate from a person who attends asu as if they have been excellent. Yes the season is starting yes it is.

Can he explain the fact whymy nephew plays baritone for asu and he's a senior in high school. Why the hate from a person who attends asu as if they have been excellent. Yes the season is starting yes it is.

bold face lie this is lol smdh

CC89960C-842C-4669-B519-505DB770AB8A.jpeg
For all the talk about bands stealing each other songs and stuff, JSU copied their entire style from Alcorn!
Alcorn were the originators of that Mississippi style marching, and JSU straight up stole their swag smh. Explain yourself Tigers

@atl hornet you do know that every head BD from Alcorn was a JSU grad right? So what exactly did we steal from them when they’re the ones hiring JSU grads?

Post your receipts and not some bs you heard from somebody that also hates JSU.

man you a cot damn lie!!

Dr.O may be a lot of things but he dont play around about folks marching when they arent qualified! He'll kick a person out in a second if their grades are behind or if they arent enrolled in the school!

@atl hornet you do know that every head BD from Alcorn was a JSU grad right? So what exactly did we steal from them when they’re the ones hiring JSU grads?

Post your receipts and not some bs you heard from somebody that also hates JSU.

dont shoot the messenger.

just telling you what I have been told for almost 10 years now! Alcorn is tired of yall acting like yall came up with that style and they've been exposing JSU for a while now.

dont shoot the messenger.

just telling you what I have been told for almost 10 years now! Alcorn is tired of yall acting like yall came up with that style and they've been exposing JSU for a while now.

Exactly. No receipts. Bs ass post lmao

Go pull up JSU 1983 videos and then pull up Alcorn 1984 videos...

Then come back to us looking like a plum fool. Alcorn changed their WHOLE style to be like JSU.

bruh folks from Alcorn, SU, Gram, PV, TxSU, AAMU, MVSU and every where else has been saying this for a WHILE.

Only ones denying it are JSU folks

They just been repeating Alcorn lies. LOL You all have tried to steal everything and this dude talking bout the last 10 years.

Besides, JSU is the band known nationally. We look better and sound better. What we want from Alcorn?

bruh folks from Alcorn, SU, Gram, PV, TxSU, AAMU, MVSU and every where else has been saying this for a WHILE.

Only ones denying it are JSU folks

You so bad at lying and trolling it don’t even make sense. Alcorn ain’t had an identity in 20+ years, yet we stole from them? Lmao. Dude stop making this shit up as you go, you look pathetic.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We had our uniform same uniform design with Jackson State across the chest since the 80s.

Alcorn just recently got the same exact design in 2014.

Alcorn sounds like pure damn shit.

Our band marches as it did in the 80s with the swing’n sway. Alcorn doesn’t March like that and never have.

Do you even look at the facts before you make up shit @atl hornet? Lmao

They just been repeating Alcorn lies. LOL You all have tried to steal everything and this dude talking bout the last 10 years.

Besides, JSU is the band known nationally. We look better and sound better. What we want from Alcorn?

well.gif

Does Alcorn do that robotic style marching? I had not noticed previously.

Does Alcorn do that robotic style marching? I had not noticed previously.

He is exactly right

I’m assuming you’re talkin about swing’n sway. But no they don’t. Never have.

maybe not the swinging style, but im referring to the way their DMs march with that little bounce step they do. they saying Alcorn came up with that

Where he go? LOL

Im right here
071116-celebs-ways-boyz-n-the-hood-changed-hollywood-still-ice-cube.jpg

Yes, we are going to ignore this. I am trying to picture Sivad's response at this post. He would probably be slapping you for the next 30 years.

Back