Money Continues to Flow Into Jukebox Coffers

Trump supporters tend to favor treble music more than they like pure funk. Hint, hint.
But to not only find but POST a spring band practice and pretend it's during a real season is trumpish indeed.

I don’t care if it was their first time learning it. That sounds like shit. That’s for the confirmation on the trump similarities

But your boy didn't say that. The real value is how much did they IMPROVE after the first practice?
I betcha Haymer was a bad thief the first time he stole, but he became so good at it that no one knew until years later that he was a serial thief. He became an expert thief after much practice.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I don’t care if it was their first time learning it. That sounds like shit. That’s for the confirmation on the trump similarities

Just as I thought, doctored = FAKE NEWS! Press play for an undoctored clip of "Can You Stand The Rain."

Last edited:
Just as I thought, doctored = FAKE NEWS! Press play for an undoctored clip of "Can You Stand The Rain."

You really pressed behind that horrible performance aren’t you. It’s ok......Its not worse than that Sweet Love (More like Sour Love) y’all played LMAO!!!

But your boy didn't say that. The real value is how much did they IMPROVE after the first practice?
I betcha Haymer was a bad thief the first time he stole, but he became so good at it that no one knew until years later that he was a serial thief. He became an expert thief after much practice.

Dude you sound like a complete idiot as well as a crazed Haymer fan. As much as you’re on Haymer’s nutts you’ve created a whole new meaning to “gag” order.

Dude you sound like a complete idiot as well as a crazed Haymer fan. As much as you’re on Haymer’s nutts you’ve created a whole new meaning to “gag” order.
Dude, you sound very psycho-like. No wonder you named yourself that. Gotta give you credit for that.

Dude, if you're like that, that's on you.
Seems like southern made Haymer put on the kneepads though. Keep on defending the man if that helps you feel better.

Dude, if you're like that, that's on you.
Seems like southern made Haymer put on the kneepads though. Keep on defending the man if that helps you feel better.

I’m not defending anything “gag” order. We’ve moved on and are getting ready for another great year. You appear to be very “aroused” by all things Haymer.

So by this logic, that would mean when the jukebox messed up at crank fest they sounded like shit. I knew you jag fans would come around man... proud of you jag *snickers*

So by this logic, that would mean when the jukebox messed up at crank fest they sounded like shit. I knew you jag fans would come around man... proud of you jag *snickers*

Dude that comparison is like someone forgetting to dot an I (SU) to someone falling down a flight of stairs (jstank). Dude we’ve been here but everybody knew y’all would come around. Y’all seem to love all things Jukebox.

Dude that comparison is like someone forgetting to dot an I (SU) to someone falling down a flight of stairs (jstank). Dude we’ve been here but everybody knew y’all would come around. Y’all seem to love all things Jukebox.

Interesting, so southern "fans" don't be under jsu YouTube pages hating on performances before football season even start hell we cant even get out of the spring game without yall sniffing our way? Wont you all the same band that referenced an incident that happened in august of last year to try to diss us...? you don't do that unless you keeping up with the boom...…,and how many times has jsu came with a banger in the stands and southern want to bite off it a week later or at the classic? Southern swear they compete against themselves but steadily either bringing up Jackson state or comparing us..... Southern luv the boom....I'm proud of you forreal jag I knew that baby blue and yellow pride of yours would finally come along lol

Interesting, so southern "fans" don't be under jsu YouTube pages hating on performances before football season even start hell we cant even get out of the spring game without yall sniffing our way? Wont you all the same band that referenced an incident that happened in august of last year to try to diss us...? you don't do that unless you keeping up with the boom...…,and how many times has jsu came with a banger in the stands and southern want to bite off it a week later or at the classic? Southern swear they compete against themselves but steadily either bringing up Jackson state or comparing us..... Southern luv the boom....I'm proud of you forreal jag I know that baby blue and yellow pride of yours would finally come along lol

Yawwwwnnnn. Are you finished? The only time we bring up jstank is during jstank week and even then we’re clowning y’all. Let’s not talk about biting. LMAO!!! Y’all steal songs, identities, and hell y’all even hire SU grads. Your organization barely has an identity.

And I don’t know who is on YouTube. Nobody checking for y’all like that but look in all of the SU threads and you see more jstank than you see SU. #obsessed

Yawwwwnnnn. Are you finished? The only time we bring up jstank is during jstank week and even then we’re clowning y’all. Let’s not talk about biting. LMAO!!! Y’all steal songs, identities, and hell y’all even hire SU grads. Your organization barely has an identity.

And I don’t know who is on YouTube. Nobody checking for y’all like that but look in all of the SU threads and you see more jstank than you see SU. #obsessed
You bringing up JSU NOW!!! Duhhhh!!!
Your organization has no stability so there's no way you should even be talking.
Your leader is gone for stealing from HIS OWN band and alumni folks. We not gone let you forget that so soon.
Let that marinate for a few minutes.....IF you can.

You bringing up JSU NOW!!! Duhhhh!!!
Your organization has no stability so there's no way you should even be talking.
Your leader is gone for stealing from HIS OWN band and alumni folks. We not gone let you forget that so soon.
Let that marinate for a few minutes.....IF you can.

“Gag” order you are the dumbest in the SWAC. I’m bringing up jstank because as always you’re in OUR thread. Wait until the first game if you’re wondering how much stability we have. It’s already been forgotten #youwillseee

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
“Gag” order you are the dumbest in the SWAC. I’m bringing up jstank because as always you’re in OUR thread. Wait until the first game if you’re wondering how much stability we have. It’s already been forgotten #youwillseee
If it's been forgotten, why are there still thousands of Haymerites who want the man to be reinstated? Seems like you're out of the loop dude. Not surprised cause who wants a dude who names himself "psycho" to be around them? Hahahahaha!!!

If it's been forgotten, why are there still thousands of Haymerites who want the man to be reinstated? Seems like you're out of the loop dude. Not surprised cause who wants a dude who names himself "psycho" to be around them? Hahahahaha!!!

Sounds like you’re Haymerite #1 “Gag” order. You’re so invested in this Haymer stuff that you have no life. Might be time for you to get some new knee pads.

Sounds like you’re Haymerite #1 “Gag” order. You’re so invested in this Haymer stuff that you have no life. Might be time for you to get some new knee pads.
You spout gay crap dude, you must be one....then again, that's your business. Who cares if the man is gay, but he was STILL YOUR band director who stole thousands from his OWN folks and school, both whom he claimed his love and loyalty to. But that didn't stop him from lying and pocketing THEIR money.

And if you're so upset, why do you keep responding? It's called mind control. Quit responding if you don't like what I post.

You spout gay crap dude, you must be one....then again, that's your business. Who cares if the man is gay, but he was STILL YOUR band director who stole thousands from his OWN folks and school, both whom he claimed his love and loyalty to. But that didn't stop him from lying and pocketing THEIR money.

And if you're so upset, why do you keep responding? It's called mind control. Quit responding if you don't like what I post.

“Gag” order you’re so obsessed with Haymer it’s sad dude. You’re a natural nutrider and don’t have a life. For an alleged male to have such an obsession with another male is suspect. I keep responding because I want to and I can’t stop, won’t stop. I’m laughing at you and how oblivious you are. Did you want Haymer to spend the money on you? LMAO!!

Dude, no need to obsess over a man. You're just trying to deflect attention away from a theef from your school.
You seem to have serious mental health issues but that's another story.

If there’s no need to then why are you “Gag” order?

Lol jag you messing up and becoming predictable....
1) school presidents from old schools like Norfolk hired sanford for the nastalga... that ain’t got shit to do with the band organization.
2.) O’Neil is another thief that came from y’alls sorry organization. I can tell you we never liked him and Roderick little (former boom) and soon to be Dr. Roderick Little upon completion of his PHD ran the boom after Taylor retired the second time in 2014.
3.) you were just in a JSU thread hating earlier in the month so we JSU folks are returning the favor especially considering haymer called the boom “theef” but he been stealing MONEY since his high school days... but got the gull to say “without haymer at the helm there is no jukebox” arrogance.... issac Greg’s made the jukebox and he is turning in his grave smh... even stole many hits from JSU. Don’t make me start listing them.

You don’t want this smoke jag...

Lol jag you messing up and becoming predictable....
1) school presidents from old schools like Norfolk hired sanford for the nastalga... that ain’t got shit to do with the band organization.
2.) O’Neil is another thief that came from y’alls sorry organization. I can tell you we never liked him and Roderick little (former boom) and soon to be Dr. Roderick Little upon completion of his PHD ran the boom after Taylor retired the second time in 2014.
3.) you were just in a JSU thread hating earlier in the month so we JSU folks are returning the favor especially considering haymer called the boom “theef” but he been stealing MONEY since his high school days... but got the gull to say “without haymer at the helm there is no jukebox” arrogance.... issac Greg’s made the jukebox and he is turning in his grave smh... even stole many hits from JSU. Don’t make me start listing them.

You don’t want this smoke jag...

LOL @ smoke. I don’t care why they (not just Sanford) got there but guess what? THEY WERE THERE. Yeah I probably was in a sports thread clowning the hell out of y’all football team and that loud ass bad fitting suit he wore (shit was hilarious) but show me where any of us are GAD about your little band.

Start listening things we “stole” from jstank LMAO!!!! Y’all are known as a Xerox band. You have stolen from SU, GSU, and FAMU.

This is gonna be good.

PsychoJag, you getting "Lit Up' in here.
fighting0023.gif
You many need to call for reinforcements!
happy0023.gif

Where there's fire, there's smoke
And if there's smoke... light it up
Light it up, light it up!

Last edited:
Back