Texas Southern vs Arkansas-Pine Bluff: Game Updates - 2:30pm CT

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
To listen to the Texas Southern Broadcast: click here

Game Time: 2:30pm CT
TV/Stream: N/A

Note to posters: Its OK to show support for your team, but please leave out the smack!

The smack policy will be HEAVILY enforced. Ignoring it WILL result in an immediate ban from the sports board WITHOUT notice.

About to head inside War Memorial Stadium. It is very, VERY windy here & the temperature is steady dropping.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
PB HAS NO DISCIPLINE AT ALL!
2 personal fouls (face mask) and 1 off-side all in a row

TD TXSU

UAPB 3
TXSU 14

12:28 2ndQ

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Thank your coach for his generosity.

No joke

I don't know who #3 & #5 are from TXSU but I hope to God they will NOT be returning next season, ESPECIALLY #5! He is so quick.

This was the game to determine who would finish last in the West and TXSU was determined that it would not be them! They just sat back & let my boys be themselves and took advantage.

And I don't blame TXSU. Lord knows I'm so glad this season is over. The sad part is that I'm already concerned about the next one.

No joke

I don't know who #3 & #5 are from TXSU but I hope to God they will NOT be returning next season, ESPECIALLY #5! He is so quick.

This was the game to determine who would finish last in the West and TXSU was determined that it would not be them! They just sat back & let my boys be themselves and took advantage.

And I don't blame TXSU. Lord knows I'm so glad this season is over. The sad part is that I'm already concerned about the next one.
We have one more on the schedule.......:rolleyes:

Tyler Cook #3 is a sophomore and Brad Woodard #5 is a junior.

I definitely remember #5's name because his was the one I heard just about the entire game. And #3 started cuttin' up a little later in the game.

Not a bad pair of RB's; not bad at all:)

Back