Game Of Thrones Season 7

Um...96. Everyone is gonna die! :)

My theory going forward:

1. Jon and Dany make a baby.
2. Bran wargs into a dragon to help out in the Great War.
3. Arya will slice up Cersei while the Hound pounds his brother.
4. Nymeria will come back home to be with Arya.
5. Jamie and Brienne will get it on. :D
6. Jon finds out his true parentage.
7. Greyworm dies in battle against the WhiteWalkers
8. Varys dies and Melisandre dies too--likely by fire.
9. Jon finally rides a dragon--likely Drogon.
10. Jon and Dany......

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Just throwing it out there: Jon Snow is part Wolf and Dragon with the wolf being dominant. The Starks are descendants of the first men and there is a possibility that the Night King himself is a Stark. Jon is the rightful heir, if there is such a thing, to the iron throne.

What was the look on Tyrion ' s face when he realized Jon was in Dany's room?

Just throwing it out there: Jon Snow is part Wolf and Dragon with the wolf being dominant. The Starks are descendants of the first men and there is a possibility that the Night King himself is a Stark. Jon is the rightful heir, if there is such a thing, to the iron throne.

Despair, he wanted to get his thimble wet.

Just discovered this forum... I need to move around more. Who is passing Danys war plans on to
Cerscei?

Just discovered this forum... I need to move around more. Who is passing Danys war plans on to
Cerscei?
One of the Iron born. Maybe the one Theon beat. His uncle had too much Intel on where they were, what ship they were on, and the location of the sand snakes, when he attacked them.

I stayed out here until I watched the show.

1. GO STARK FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

2. LITTLEFINGER -
thefan.gif
grin.gif
nod.gif

3. Blue fire breathing dragon -
shocked.gif
shocked.gif
shocked.gif

4. Cersei -
crazy.thumb.gif
shocked.gif
popcorn.gif

5. One one hand I am happy with John Snow and the Mother of Dragons,
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif
on the other hand - Jon Snow - you dont know!
popcorn.gif

6. Jamie L. grew a pair of balls and he recognized the truth.
clap.gif
nod.gif
He knows the
thefan.gif
regardless of who wins.

Last edited:
One of the Iron born. Maybe the one Theon beat. His uncle had too much Intel on where they were, what ship they were on, and the location of the sand snakes, when he attacked them.
Not sure about him.... Cersei knew the exact plans from the meeting ....it had to have been someone in the war room meeting...

I'm willing to bet he agreed to help Cersi out by eventually betraying Dany and Jon. I think he was sad because he knew he just sold them up the river. I think that was the part on the conversation that he had with Cersi to make her show back up to the meeting.

Um...96. Everyone is gonna die! :)

My theory going forward:

1. Jon and Dany make a baby.
2. Bran wargs into a dragon to help out in the Great War.
3. Arya will slice up Cersei while the Hound pounds his brother.
4. Nymeria will come back home to be with Arya.
5. Jamie and Brienne will get it on. :D
6. Jon finds out his true parentage.
7. Greyworm dies in battle against the WhiteWalkers
8. Varys dies and Melisandre dies too--likely by fire.
9. Jon finally rides a dragon--likely Drogon.
10. Jon and Dany......

Don't know if you're messing with me or not, SHHHHH! I'm still reading. But I do have strange feeling about the White Walkers; my mind keeps going back to what Leaf said about them.

This season by far was the best. So many characters came back into play (Gendry, Nymeria), so much happened, so much revealed. It's still a little confusing with what I read & what I watch but it's coming together.

Right now, I'm just so glad that bastard Petyr Baelish is dead, I don't know what to do! But I'm pretty sure the series finale will me boo hooing with so many dying.

And I always figured if Jon would ride any dragon it'd be Rhaegal.

This pretty much sums up the entire (television) series and provides insight to the initiation of Robert's Rebellion.

Enjoy.

Don't know if you're messing with me or not, SHHHHH! I'm still reading. But I do have strange feeling about the White Walkers; my mind keeps going back to what Leaf said about them.

This season by far was the best. So many characters came back into play (Gendry, Nymeria), so much happened, so much revealed. It's still a little confusing with what I read & what I watch but it's coming together.

Right now, I'm just so glad that bastard Petyr Baelish is dead, I don't know what to do! But I'm pretty sure the series finale will me boo hooing with so many dying.

And I always figured if Jon would ride any dragon it'd be Rhaegal.
Okay, how do y'all know the names of these dragons? They all look the same to me.

Okay, how do y'all know the names of these dragons? They all look the same to me.

They are named after ppl close to dany that have died. Notice when they were born they hung on to diff parts of dany's body.

Viserion- green and cream dragon- named after her brother viserys. This dragon was at her feet.

Rhaegal- named after brother rhaegon.

Drogo- biggest dragon who was at her side. Named after husband drogon. I think drogon will be the last one standing at the end.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I think arya will truly become no one at the end...maybe be a hired assassin. I don't see her staying in a castle. Bran will die after weakening the NK. I don't buy into the theory that he is the NK. Jon or Dany will die. I can also see jon living with the WW as a truce, I have a feeling that the WW aren't the bad guys. Tyrion will die and I think he is the mole. Idk what to think about sansa. Either way I don't think anyone will sit on the iron throne. Cersei will die at the hands of arya. I don't think it will be gruesome, she will prob be poisoned. She will also have a miscarriage imo.

They are named after ppl close to dany that have died. Notice when they were born they hung on to diff parts of dany's body.

Viserion- green and cream dragon- named after her brother viserys. This dragon was at her feet.

Rhaegal- named after brother rhaegon.

Drogo- biggest dragon who was at her side. Named after husband drogon. I think drogon will be the last one standing at the end.
I mean they all look the same to me. How do you differentiate one from the other?

I mean they all look the same to me. How do you differentiate one from the other?

I reall can't lol. Cgi is expensive so they only give drogon airtime. They eliminated the wolves and the others. All you need to know is drogon is the biggest one and he is all black...I think rhaegal will die, he was the smallest.

From the books; they give a detailed description of their color and the meaning behind their names. In the books, Viserion is white (in alignment with the trademark white hair of the Targaryens. Daenerys named him after her brother Viserys and said he (dragon) would be all that her brother could not be).

Rhaegal is named after her older brother Rhaegar. His color is greenish/gold and black.

Drogon is the largest of the 3 and the "oldest". His body color is black/red. Daenerys named him after Khal Drogo because of his strength. He has his own mannerism and does what he wants ("A dragon is not a slave"), but he is always there for Daenerys, just as Drogo was.

On the television series, yes, the dragons all look the same. Also, in the books, each dragon has its own flame color. I think Rhaegal's flame is orange/yellow, Viserion's was white, and Drogon's is red.

@Bleedbluefan I can't remember if it was you that said Arya was your favorite character. George R.R. Martin had said that Arya is his wife's favorite character; he said she (wife) was very, VERY serious that if anything happened to Arya, she would publicly DIVORCE him. He stated that Arya was "safe". He also said, earlier in the series though, that his (George R.R. Martin) favorite character is Tyrion. But we all know what happens to his favorite characters, so me personally, I don't think Tyrion will survive. I think he may be killed in battle (not againt the WW though).

As for Cersei, I'm still thinking about the prophecy against her. The show did not go into full detail about it; it only covered the part where her children would die. The entire prophecy (I think it was in Book 4) includes the knowledge that she will die at the hand of her "little brother". So, I'm thinking her brother will kill her. Remember, the birth order of the Lannister children are: Cersei (oldest, born before Jaime), Jaime (her twin), and Tyrion. In the books, after Cersei had the Great Septon Hall burned, she went became very paranoid and had a drinking problem. Jaime was furious with her for burning the Great Septon Hall because she did what he prevented the Mad King from doing (Jaime prevented Aerys from giving the order to burn down the city by stabbing him in the back, which is how he earned the name "Kingslayer"). Cersei became so irrational that she drove Jaime away. From what the books tell, I think it will Jaime that kills Cersei.

Are any of you buying this?

https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Game-Thrones-Theory-Bran-Night-King-43731941

Bran May Be Game of Thrones' Greatest Villain, According to This Theory

There is no shortage of Game of Thrones theories, both far-fetched (Ned lives!) and totally plausible (Jon Snow is Azor Ahai!), but the latest theory to come out of the world of Reddit manages to be both at once. Reddit user turm0il26 proposes that Bran Stark is the Night King, and their reasoning is so sound that we're having a hard time not imagining the bittersweet showdown between Bran and Jon if this time-twisting theory turns out to be right.

Bran isn't the show's flashiest character, but he's been set up as the catalyst for nearly every major event that has transpired since season one. Think about it; if Jaime never pushes the peeping Stark out of a tower window at Winterfell, Catelyn never goes on a mission to find and kidnap Tyrion, which in turn causes the tension between the Lannisters and Starks to escalate in King's Landing, and so on. It's also unlikely Bran would ever have unlocked his abilities to warg and use his Greensight to travel through time if he hadn't lost the use of his legs. Without those abilities, Hodor (as we know him, anyway) wouldn't exist, and if you subscribe to the Bran drives the Mad King crazywith his whispering theory, then Robert's Rebellion may have gone down a little differently as well.

https://www.bustle.com/p/this-incre...ing-the-game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-79719

This Incredible Clue That Bran Is The Night King Was Hidden In Plain Sight During The 'Game Of Thrones' Season 7 Finale

On the Game of Thrones Season 7 finale, the Night King, with help from his recently acquired dragon, slayed The Wall, allowing the White Walkers to march right through. According to Reddit user sannybop, what you may not have noticed is that when the White Walkers passed the wall, they appeared to form a wolf during an aerial shot. And this could be yet another clue that Bran Stark is the Night King.

As Marie Claire pointed out, sannybop noticed that the White Walkers seemed to form the Stark sigil as they marched through the Wall that just came tumbling down. And it's true that it does appear that the army of the dead made the shape of the direwolf head that represents House Stark when making their way south. While certainly impressive — seriously, check out that detail — what's most interesting about this discovery is that it could hint that Bran is actually the Night King on Game of Thrones. The theory has been out there for a while now, but this new development can't be a coincidence, could it?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/apos-game-thrones-apos-actor-153346389.html

Game Of Thrones' Actor Says Cut Scene Would've Explained Confusing Finale Moment

It turns out there is a reason the moment the Stark kids came together felt sudden ― because it was.

Isaac Hempstead Wright told HuffPost that a deleted finale scene would’ve explained things a little better.

“Funny enough, we did actually shoot a scene that didn’t make it into that episode where Sansa knocks on Bran’s door, and I don’t know whether they actually want to change the story, but as I understand it, Sansa came to Bran and goes, ‘Can you just look some of this up before I kill my sister?’ That kind of sentiment. Sansa just checking that fact,” said the actor.

So apparently, Sansa’s scene with Littlefinger where she questions whether Arya was going to kill her was legit. She was actually worried, but then decided to check with Bran before doing something she might regret.

https://www.bustle.com/p/this-incre...ing-the-game-of-thrones-season-7-finale-79719

This Incredible Clue That Bran Is The Night King Was Hidden In Plain Sight During The 'Game Of Thrones' Season 7 Finale

On the Game of Thrones Season 7 finale, the Night King, with help from his recently acquired dragon, slayed The Wall, allowing the White Walkers to march right through. According to Reddit user sannybop, what you may not have noticed is that when the White Walkers passed the wall, they appeared to form a wolf during an aerial shot. And this could be yet another clue that Bran Stark is the Night King.

As Marie Claire pointed out, sannybop noticed that the White Walkers seemed to form the Stark sigil as they marched through the Wall that just came tumbling down. And it's true that it does appear that the army of the dead made the shape of the direwolf head that represents House Stark when making their way south. While certainly impressive — seriously, check out that detail — what's most interesting about this discovery is that it could hint that Bran is actually the Night King on Game of Thrones. The theory has been out there for a while now, but this new development can't be a coincidence, could it?

Based on the history that Leaf told Bran and Meera about the relationship between the Children of the Forest and the First Men, there could be some truth in that. She stated why they (Children of the Forest) created the White Walkers (Others) but didn't state why. You'd have to know the history in order to see the possibility of what you said concerning Bran Stark.

But I hope this is wrong. I'm forever Team Stark, so I really hope Bran isn't conspiring with the WW.

Back