Game Of Thrones Season 7

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
OH MY GOD!!!!
All this talk about Game of Thrones...people I know talking about watching the first couple of shows, then binge watching because they are hooked. I refuse to get hooked on another show
Is it really all that everybody says it is?

That opening scene had me scratching my head for a minute. I was like...man that dude was killed by Arya. Then I remembered the Many Face Man and I knew it was Arya.

They have some of the grossest scenes though. Old boy emptying the piss pots and cleaning the toilets. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

You get more story detail and I have been able to follow the lineage of the characters through reading the series.

That opening scene had me scratching my head for a minute. I was like...man that dude was killed by Arya. Then I remembered the Many Face Man and I knew it was Arya.

They have some of the grossest scenes though. Old boy emptying the piss pots and cleaning the toilets. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
That opening scene I wasn't sure it was Arya, but it was a WTH scene, like when when Glenn died in The Walking Dead!.
And poor Samwell Tarley! LOL I was sure they were going to show him actually vomiting. I hope he doesn't get in to much trouble with those books.

And poor Samwell Tarley! LOL I was sure they were going to show him actually vomiting. I hope he doesn't get in to much trouble with those books.

That scene with Sam in the restricted section of the library and what he told Gilly is integral.

Mining dragon glass is the only real option for anyone at this point. The White Walkers can't be stopped by conventional fighting techniques. Dragon glass and fire-breathing dragons!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So, Cersi is pregnant...that locks in Jaime. Gendry is back....hmmmmmm. Cant't wait for Arya to start slicing and dicing. Samwell has flown the coop with info on killing White Walkers PLUS he is now the heir to his pappy.

And for the coup de gras.......I really believe Jon Snow and Daenerys are brother and sister or first cousins.

Jon is her nephew! also Jon is not a bastard! that was revealed in the episode too last night!! Also he is the rightful king! Aye its some sexual tension between jon and danny!!!

Sam doesnt know his father and brother are dead yet... sucks for him.

I wonder will one of the dragons come save jon and the others north of the wall next wk!!

So, Cersi is pregnant...that locks in Jaime. Gendry is back....hmmmmmm. Cant't wait for Arya to start slicing and dicing. Samwell has flown the coop with info on killing White Walkers PLUS he is now the heir to his pappy.

And for the coup de gras.......I really believe Jon Snow and Daenerys are brother and sister or first cousins.

Yeah, I remember when Bran had his vision but I could not remember if the Targaeryen was her uncle or what.
I knew Jon was not Ned's illegitimate son.

Essentially Jon is the rightful ruler of the Iron Throne. Given the clue that Rhaegar married Jon's mother and divorced his first wife, it can be concluded that a few people in Westeros already know about this deal (Littlefinger, Varys, etc.).

Rhegar is Danny's brother, which makes Jon her nephew. And yes, there is definitely some sexual tension between the two. Even moreso, now that Dany realizes that Jon has some Targaryean in him, which was revealed when Drogon allowed him to touch/pet him. She was definitely paying attention. She isn't going to say anything now, but it's on her mind.

Essentially Jon is the rightful ruler of the Iron Throne. Given the clue that Rhaegar married Jon's mother and divorced his first wife, it can be concluded that a few people in Westeros already know about this deal (Littlefinger, Varys, etc.).

Rhegar is Danny's brother, which makes Jon her nephew. And yes, there is definitely some sexual tension between the two. Even moreso, now that Dany realizes that Jon has some Targaryean in him, which was revealed when Drogon allowed him to touch/pet him. She was definitely paying attention. She isn't going to say anything now, but it's on her mind.

Read about House Targaryean's incestual practices in the novels, but Wikipedia is about place to reference electronically,
"House Targaryen historically followed the gods of Valyria. Sometime before Aegon's Conquest, the Targaryens abandoned the Valyrian gods and converted to the Faith of the Seven, the predominant religion in Westeros. However, they continued to follow the Valyrian practice of incestuous marriage, wedding brother to sister, cousin to cousin, uncle to niece and aunt to nephew, holding themselves apart from and above the noble Westerosi families."

Back