Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Where are the trophies PV? lol

You got just 1 more than we do.....

banana_trophy_top_bananas_award__55907.1368470545.358.358.jpg

You got just 1 more than we do.....

banana_trophy_top_bananas_award__55907.1368470545.358.358.jpg
We're broke and have messed up buildings, but still managed to win a championship, y'all are supposedly rich and have all new buildings and didn't win squat. Didn't the baseball team get a new stadium too? Wonder how they did in the SWAC tournament.............

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Still waiting on an explanation about how us and our supposed broke campus actually won a title and competed for another one, but PV with all of their millions spent on facilities managed to be sitting at home for each championship?
This is getting more Gramblingish by the minute.

This is getting more Gramblingish by the minute.
Last I checked, who started this topic claiming we're jealous of a school with no 2015-2016 titles, a school that took 20 years to finally win a football title, and a school that we own in football?

Last I checked, who started this topic claiming we're jealous of a school with no 2015-2016 titles, a school that took 20 years to finally win a football title, and a school that we own in football?
All while the school looks like an La. state prison. Well the prison might be in better shape. But that championship tho...

Grumblingish

Say it ain't so jags. Y'all appLIED to fema requesting funds to fix a bunch of stuff on campus for damage caused by the outer fringes of hurricane katrina? lol When was the katrina event? 2005? 11 yrs ago? The current mold & sewage problems were caused by a hurricane that did not directly hit 11 yrs ago? lol

I'm sorry to inform but the inability to lay concrete to comply w/ the ADA did not occur because of an 11 yr old hurricane. Soon katrina will be graduating hs @ 18. Will you all continue to blame her for your ineptitude in your leadership positions? :(

And to top this off, su used fema funds finally released to create their precious "jaguar park." :( The little birdie squealed. :(

How do you own us in football? Last I checked we've been consistently breaking a foot off in yall's ass for the past 10 years... If it wouldn't have been for Northern we would've reeled off 10 straight by now.

Last edited:
Damned that rhetoric jag. Y'all fielding a fball team this fall? How does a school score a 0 on the 2014-15 ncaa APR? From what I understand, just showing up grants a D grade for effort lol. Prairie View may have to seek a plan B if you all don't field a fball team smh.

Damned that rhetoric jag. Y'all fielding a fball team this fall? How does a school score a 0 on the 2014-15 ncaa APR? From what I understand, just showing up grants a D grade for effort lol. Prairie View may have to seek a plan B if you all don't field a fball team smh.

Excuse #1 - All our paperwork got...

MV5BMjE2OTczMDI2M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTA5MDgyMQ@@._V1._CR4,11,343,477_UY268_CR5,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Excuse #2 - It's here and we can't find it

MV5BMjA3NzMyMzU1MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc1ODUwMg@@._V1_UY268_CR14,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

But give us 2 more years and we'll be alright...

We're going....
MV5BMTE5OTYzNjUzMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzczMzEzMQ@@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

To get our new scores....

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Y'all wouldn't hate so much, if we wasn't #1 Swac school of all time.

#1 SWAC school of all-time in what? Probation? :( "Southern University is back on NCAA probation." - (c. Les East) :( And how is reporting what is already reported being deemed "hating." "You're in your feelings because the truth hurts us all, jag." smh You chose the wrong song too. :(

Last edited:
How do you own us in football? Last I checked we've been consistently breaking a foot off in yall's ass for the past 10 years... If it wouldn't have been for Northern we would've reeled off 10 straight by now.
Re-read the title of the thread. It mentioned we're jealous of 3 schools and I posted in reference to all 3 as you can see below:

PV= no 2015-2016 championships

Alcorn= team that took 20 years before becoming relevant again

Bama State= team that we own (our record against them is very lopsided in our favor)

We're jealous but it's the PV folks that are searching for every possible article about SU and trying to downplay any improvements we're making on campus. Here's something else for you to read about SU, guess y'all try to downplay this too. lol

http://foundation.sus.edu/true-blue/

I didn't know they still manufactured white goal-posts.... Are yall going to paint them? Oh, wait... Yall still haven't painted your $4-million scoreboard nor the stadium.
OIJVVRAAMCSGOJT.20081109020453.jpg

What color is the field goal post in the picture?

How about in this one?

Tiger_Stadium.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back