Unresponsive Script

Fiyah

Administrator
Staff member
Does anyone else receive these type of messages on the board?

I get them using different computers and wanted to make sure it wasn't something on my laptop which I use the most. I use firefox...

All the freaking time as i told you once before. It's annoying as hell.

It's become a chore just to type on this site now. Cursor skipping all over the place, spacing between letters. Crazy

Añd i get the kiss of death secure message when trying to paste

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
It was killing me on Firefox, I made sure I downloaded the latest java and started using chrome for this site, it seems to help.

Hey fellas, my apologies. I am just seeing this thread.

For the record, I too have been noticing the issues described. I have just updated some scripts that were really outdated and I am hoping (PRAYING) this will resolve some of the issues.

I too have notice that many of the issues were happening in Firefox...not as much when using Chrome.

Again, I'm sorry for the issues. Please keep me posted.

It was killing me on Firefox, I made sure I downloaded the latest java and started using chrome for this site, it seems to help.

I really don't like chrome but today was the worst and I had to get on chrome just to post this reply.

OK, I have completely removed a the ad unit that appeared at the bottom of each page. I'm guessing the issue was related to the video ads that appeared. It now appears that that browser performance has improved. Let me know if you all are experiencing the same.

Sorry for the difficulties.

It's doing good so far this morning on the forum site but you may want to check the front page as I was trying to read the Langston Coaches story it kept popping up.

It's doing good so far this morning on the forum site but you may want to check the front page as I was trying to read the Langston Coaches story it kept popping up.

Yo bruh, what you tryin to do? Put a brother out of business? (LOL)

I only removed the (Sports Trivia) ad unit from the message board. I did not move it from the front page.

Yo bruh, what you tryin to do? Put a brother out of business? (LOL)

I only removed the (Sports Trivia) ad unit from the message board. I did not move it from the front page.

I'm just saying it's happening there too.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Well, I guess you will have to take a screen shot and share it, because I have never seen that on the front page.

I see you added that ad back and ........

THEY'RE BACK.......

Can't take a screen shot because it stops you from doing anything until you tell it to stop script, debug script or continue.
I took a couple of pictures though....

27131661342_58998f29a9.jpg

27228853185_6d5f268903.jpg

Got this from my virus software while on the page

27160195091_7af48de957.jpg

It terminated the connection

27229270495_08c504e588.jpg

How did I know you would have something to say.

Anyway, you are going to have to give me just a few more days. I have to let them the ads run (for contractual reason) for a few more days before I can take them completely down. So please be patient. This is temporary.

How did I know you would have something to say.

Anyway, you are going to have to give me just a few more days. I have to let them the ads run (for contractual reason) for a few more days before I can take them completely down. So please be patient. This is temporary.

I'm just passing the information on to you like you always ask.

Man this is just crazy using Chrome and I still having all of the problems above.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-07-26-22-50-52.png
    Screenshot_2016-07-26-22-50-52.png
    274.5 KB · Views: 2
I've had issues with both FF and Chrome, and yes it is the ads. Mainly the videos that run on their own that I can't pause, stop, or close. And on certain threads I've seen more than one video running at the same time.

I've had issues with both FF and Chrome, and yes it is the ads. Mainly the videos that run on their own that I can't pause, stop, or close. And on certain threads I've seen more than one video running at the same time.

I have the same problems.

Back