Well, I have an announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Jim Crow days are long gone, Kendrick likes to walk in the front door and he wants a place at the front table.

This is some really dumb stupid shit...most of you JSU folks ain't nothing but bandwagon fans in the first place that have never picked up a football, basketball, bat, or shot put implement, paid an alumni due, gave a penny more outside of a football ticket money to JSU and the ****ing nuts to be mad because someone with some good sense (from JSU) won't agree with or fall in line with your stupidness you want them out of the group...Well Kendrick is too nice to say it to ya'll but I Ain't...Ya'll all kiss his blue & white ass!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Lots of outside support for Kendrick but no one from the bb den has stepped to his defense. That should tell you something.

Okay Kendrick what is it that you did in the BB that was prohibited...force the simple minded to think for themselves...or did you go a step further and say something negative about Obama and his "unchanged" healthcare policy...you know how our kind lose their damn mind when you don'gt agree with everything the president is for, they will snatch a ghetto card for that (even if you got your lights in your baby's name)!

Okay Kendrick what is it that you did in the BB that was prohibited...force the simple minded to think for themselves...or did you go a step further and say something negative about Obama and his "unchanged" healthcare policy...you know how our kind lose their damn mind when you don'gt agree with everything the president is for, they will snatch a ghetto card for that (even if you got your lights in your baby's name)!

Or he could have been ramping and raving about how great LSU has been since slice bread. You know, how some us think that White folks can do no wrong. :lol: :emlaugh:

Last edited:

All I know is that I go into the Den, and the Turk (Black) tells me to turn in my play book and go to GR's office. GR tells me, "son, this is the hard part of the job where I have to make a tough decision about the future of our group"yada yada yada... Now, I'm here, Sweet Cheeks.

This is some high school clique type shit here. :smh:

Look who the heck talking. Do su folks in your forum go out of their way to say stupid schitt about their own school and forum members on the public forum? Heck no cause if they did yall would instantly call them out. Quit being a hypocrite.

This is some really dumb stupid shit...most of you JSU folks ain't nothing but bandwagon fans in the first place that have never picked up a football, basketball, bat, or shot put implement, paid an alumni due, gave a penny more outside of a football ticket money to JSU and the ****ing nuts to be mad because someone with some good sense (from JSU) won't agree with or fall in line with your stupidness you want them out of the group...Well Kendrick is too nice to say it to ya'll but I Ain't...Ya'll all kiss his blue & white ass!

Seems like you beat us to it. Thanks a bunch!:tup:

All I know is that I go into the Den, and the Turk (Black) tells me to turn in my play book and go to GR's office. GR tells me, "son, this is the hard part of the job where I have to make a tough decision about the future of our group"yada yada yada... Now, I'm here, Sweet Cheeks.

Where's that photo of the baby crying? Damn I can't find it. I know I lost kendrick's picture somewhere.:lol:

:popcorn: asmuch as i get kicked out, i aint have shat to do with it. dam ken......i thought they was joking. :lol:

Look who the heck talking. Do su folks in your forum go out of their way to say stupid schitt about their own school and forum members on the public forum? Heck no cause if they did yall would instantly call them out. Quit being a hypocrite.
As you always like to say, show me your evidence. Until you do that, your statements have no basis. If you think it's all peaches and cream in our forum all the time, you are sadly mistaken. Once again, show me your evidence, otherwise shut your punk ass up.

So y'all go running like a bunch of damn crybabies to an alum of the same school that just forfeited a game against y'all to get him to handle some high school clique type shit. Talk about sad and pathetic. :smh:

Last edited:
As you always like to say, show me your evidence. Until you do that, your statements have no basis. If you think it's all peaches and cream in our forum all the time, you are sadly mistaken. Once again, show me your evidence, otherwise shut your punk ass up.

So y'all go running like a bunch of damn crybabies to an alum of the same school that just forfeited a game against y'all to get him to handle some high school clique type shit. Talk about sad and pathetic. :smh:

FN igga what you talking about? We didn't need to run to no damn body. Why you worried about this any way? I said why you worried about this?
Is Kendrick your boyfriend or something cause you sound madder than him?

This matter ain't got shat to do with you.

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How the Den is handled by Den members ain't y'all business.

Nope, you are right, but since yall brought it out here, it is funny to watch. We need somthing to watch till the next season of Love and Hip Hop Atl.

Why is this thread even here? Who cares if you got kicked out of a private forum on the internet? Man the fvck up

Why is this thread even here? Who cares if you got kicked out of a private forum on the internet? Man the fvck up

The thread was originally in the Feedback Forum. But some administrator/moderator with a vendetta moved it to The Smack Board.

I was gonna post news of my banishment in one of the TWO threads Get Ready started on the Feedback Forum bitching to Kenn for my ouster, but they were closed.

The thread was originally in the Feedback Forum. But some administrator/moderator with a vendetta moved it to The Smack Board.

I was gonna post news of my banishment in one of the TWO threads Get Ready started on the Feedback Forum bitching to Kenn for my ouster, but they were closed.

:emlaugh:

But why "announce it" at all? Keep JSU business JSU business.

But why "announce it" at all? Keep JSU business JSU business.

Ask Get Ready. He's the one who made a stink of this whole thing on a public forum in the first place.

Anytime I say something on the board that certain JSU members don't agree with they go demanding I be removed from the Den, citing lack of loyalty or I've disrespected one of them.

They're the ones who made it public, not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back