AFTER WE SELECT OUR NEW AD

MightyDog

We will have no mercy and will begin to hand out a few Molly Whippings. I like the sound of Molly Whipping, therefore, I am going to pretend that MD is the one who came up with MW.

Here is an example of a Molly Whipping.....

Anthony-Jones.jpg

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
We have our new AD. AAMU graduate and we sent him from Normal' s Hill to Educated the world and now he has returned to take his place in moving us forward to winning our first commissioner's cup. Once we win it I bet a dollar to a donut that the former big three will vote to get rid of the Commissioner's Cup.

We have our new AD. AAMU graduate and we sent him from Normal' s Hill to Educated the world and now he has returned to take his place in moving us forward to winning our first commissioner's cup. Once we win it I bet a dollar to a donut that the former big three will vote to get rid of the Commissioner's Cup.

You all have a little league baseball program, a junior high school track program, an also ran basketball program and a bridesmaid football program. The only way aamu will get their grubby hands on a commissioner's cup is to buy a solid white coffee cup and write the words Commissioner Cup on it. :lol: :emlaugh: ( or go back to the SIAC and win one) :lol: :emlaugh:

You all have a little league baseball program, a junior high school track program, an also ran basketball program and a bridesmaid football program. The only way aamu will get their grubby hands on a commissioner's cup is to buy a solid white coffee cup and write the words Commissioner Cup on it. :lol: :emlaugh: ( or go back to the SIAC and win one) :lol: :emlaugh:

I disagree with your assessment. I clearly explain to you that we had to regroup, because our President who believed in athletics was fired, our AD who turned a few things around was fired. This set us back to our current status. I said we had to get us a President to replace the one that killed our program. President replaced, and now we have the AD in place. It takes a little times to get the people in place to beat all the SWAC team week after week, but now we are solid again and the money should start rolling in. We have saved enough money on hot water to fund our entire baseball team for five years and being an ag school, we
have cut our food expenses that will allow us to fund tennis, bowling, paint balls, and golf. So you can see we are on the move.

If it walks like duck and quack like a duck it is just a duck. :lol: :emlaugh:

AAMU 12 Years Men's Resume in 4 leading sports:

Football: 1 championship 12 years
Basketball: 1 championship in 12 years (D2 basketball school)
Baseball: 0 championships and still playing on the D2 level
Track and Field: 0 championships and still competing on D2 level
Commissioner Cups: 0 in 12 years

Quack!!! Quack!!! :lol: :emlaugh:
<marquee>
duck02.jpg
</marquee>

If it walks like duck and quack like a duck it is just a duck. :lol: :emlaugh:

AAMU 12 Years Men's Resume in 4 leading sports:

Football: 1 championship 12 years
Basketball: 1 championship in 12 years (D2 basketball school)
Baseball: 0 championships and still playing on the D2 level
Track and Field: 0 championships and still competing on D2 level
Commissioner Cups: 0 in 12 years

Quack!!! Quack!!! :lol: :emlaugh:
<marquee>
duck02.jpg
</marquee>

Let me say again we have regrouped and will be dishing out some Molly Whippings starting this year. Baseball spent this year raisng money. This is a great sign.
Maybe we can buy some loaded bats and some laser baseballs.

Let me say again we have regrouped and will be dishing out some Molly Whippings starting this year. Baseball spent this year raisng money. This is a great sign.
Maybe we can buy some loaded bats and some laser baseballs.

Newt Gingrich campaign regrouped also. He was raising money to become president and set up a moon colony. Newt Gingrich and AAMU are space cadets that know quite a bit about being Molly Whopped. :lol: :emlaugh:

newt-gingrich-astronaut-space-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Mighty Dog,

Do you approve of this hire?

I know the vetting process went through you

images

Bryan Hicks

Mighty Dog,

Do you approve of this hire?

I know the vetting process went through you

images

Bryan Hicks

AD was reared a few blocks from Tru, DA Hill and me. Since he went to Lee High School, and did not go to Johnson, that was the only thing I could have held against him. However he is did graduate from AAMU and I could not hold the Lee thing against him. He is an excellent choice for the job. Vetting can only take place when contributors are on the same page. Notice I said contrbutors. LOL

AD was reared a few blocks from Tru, DA Hill and me. Since he went to Lee High School, and did not go to Johnson, that was the only thing I could have held against him. However he is did graduate from AAMU and I could not hold the Lee thing against him. He is an excellent choice for the job. Vetting can only take place when contributors are on the same page. Notice I said contrbutors. LOL

:lol:

yeah he was one of those few defectors that didn't become a Jag lol

Back