Caution (If At Work): Bad Assed Decisions

chocalate_topaz

I wanna be your lover...
546325_440248692657960_100000184988590_1935420_1654522480_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Re: Bad Assed Decisions

CT,
Is that a man or woman in that first picture. I don't want to look too hard and it turn out to be a man.

Plus you are known for sick humor so I scrolled down fast.

Last edited:

I heard it was a woman. Man..you wrong. My humor is NOT sick...torqued sometimes, but sick? :no: NEVER!!!!

The first one probably is crazy...like y'all like them... :lmao: wonder what you would be thinking if you were hitting it from the back??? :spin:

What's interesting is that there are people telling them that stuff looks good and is cool.

I can't figure out porcupine man makes love...I mean, hell how do you even kiss...that? You can't run your fingers through his hair...after orgasm, he can't just fall on top of you cause he might jab you with a quill...just a prickly situation all around.

Wonder if he has them down yonder \/

I can't figure out porcupine man makes love...I mean, hell how do you even kiss...that? You can't run your fingers through his hair...after orgasm, he can't just fall on top of you cause he might jab you with a quill...just a prickly situation all around.

Girl, hush! You know that was a character on X-Men: X3-The Last Stand!:lol:

It still amazes me how some of these slum ghetto chicks be having flat stomachs and ain't never worked out a day of their lives.

How does he sleep?

Back