Dear Lakers Fans!

I was at the game... Sessions and Bynum are the future of the Lakers. This is about to be a true lob city.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Should have traded that big sissy arse Gasol. Sessions is good. I'm glad we got him but Lakers management has done a piss poor job of managing personnel over the last 5 years and it's stinging right now. Fisher stayed a Laker too long, Ron Artest is now a couple of years too long into his contract and I'm not even gonna get into Sasha Vujacic and Luke Walton's stays in LA. Mitch Kupchak and the Buss Boys are terrible.

Should have traded that big sissy arse Gasol. Sessions is good. I'm glad we got him but Lakers management has done a piss poor job of managing personnel over the last 5 years and it's stinging right now. Fisher stayed a Laker too long, Ron Artest is now a couple of years too long into his contract and I'm not even gonna get into Sasha Vujacic and Luke Walton's stays in LA. Mitch Kupchak and the Buss Boys are terrible.

Over the last 5 years they have been to 3 Finals and won one championship. Or do you mean over the last 2 years? LOL

The hot topic now is Mike Brown benching Kobe as long as he did last night during the 4th quarter.

The hot topic now is Mike Brown benching Kobe as long as he did last night during the 4th quarter.

That's just a distraction from A) the Lakers being thoroughly outplayed by Memphis and B) the Lakers' complete lack of a bench with Sessions starting.

Over the last 5 years they have been to 3 Finals and won one championship. Or do you mean over the last 2 years? LOL
I gotta head out but I'll try to explain my position later tonight when I get home. But, real quickly, I will offer this . . . .In 2007 the Lakers signed "Puke" Walton to a 6-year, $30M deal. He sucked then and well you know the rest of the story. In 2008, "Sucka" Vujacic got a 3-year, $15M deal and couldnt hit the side of a barn. He and Walton were both averaging $5M a year over the life of those contracts. Ron Artest signed a 5-year $33M when he came in a few years ago. I was happy as hell when we got him but when I saw it was a 5-year deal I was like "WTF". Anyway, let me stop and get out of here. I'll come back later.

Said they should have gotten rid of these mofo's before the 2011 season started. Now things are hitting rock bottom with this patch work bullshat..

Correction: The Lakers won two champonships (Boston and Orlando).

Anyhoot, my point was that Lakers management has done a poor job over the last 5 years managing this team. The team went to three NBA Finals and won two of them despite the front office. I'll give them and Jerry West credit for getting Pau Gasol. I also like the fact that they went out and got Ron Artest. After winning a championship with Trevor Ariza against Orlando everybody knew the Celtics would be in the Finals the next year. The Lakers had to get tougher somewhere on the floor to try and slow down the Big Three as a whole. Artest was just what the doctor ordered. However, my problem with his signing was it was too long of a deal for a guy who was tough (and it showed against his playoff opponents defensively) but obviously slower. Why sign a guy thats slowing down to a 5 year deal like that? Moves like that and the aforementioned Luke Walton and Sasha Vujacic deals, as JState83 has alluded to, is the reason the team is a mess right now.

Derek Fisher -I was shocked as hell when they signed him to a 3 year $10M deal after the 2010 season. Money not being the issue (and I love Derek Fisher) but signing a 36 year point guard who really was dead weight on both ends of the court to a 3 yr deal was a bad move. Worse than anything I could understand if it was about loyalty and them wanting to take care of him but they signed him to remain the starting point guard all the way til' NOW. Veteran leadership my arse. And then . . . we sign Steve Blake. Great!!! Now we have dead weight and light weight at the PG position.

I'll stop right here. I'm tired but before I go I'll say this. Pau Gasol is a big punk arse that should have been traded. As much as I'd love to be wrong the Lakers don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning an NBA championship.

Lakers should have kept Fisher... he's no longer a starter but he adds value to the Lakers coming off the bench and his clubhouse presence. Guys like him, you keep around and when they stop playing you put a suit on him and groom him for front office of coaching gig. He's gonna help the Thunder with those 10-13 minutes a night and ability to knock down big shots late in the shot clock. Yall should have kept him...he can still contribute.

Fisher would be much better than Steve Blake coming off the bench. Yeah, Blake is younger, but he's a turnover waiting to happen. Fisher just wasn't starting PG material.

Is this going to cause trouble????

Only days after benching Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers coach Mike Brown sat center Andrew Bynum for much of the second half Tuesday night.

Brown apparently was unhappy with Bynum after the 7-footer badly missed a 3-point attempt early in the third quarter of the Lakers’ 104-101 win against the Golden State Warriors in Oakland, Calif.

Brown pulled Bynum from the game with 9:33 left in the third and did not put the center back on to the floor until the start of the final quarter. Bynum was pulled again with 9:10 left in the game and did not return.

The coach explained that he sat Bynum over concerns the ill-advised 3-pointer might have ruined the Lakers’ flow.

Bynum, who played only 23 minutes and scored 11 points on 4-for-13 shooting, did not seem concerned that his coach was unhappy with his decision-making.

"I don't know what was bench-worthy about the shot, to be honest with you," Bynum said. “I made one (Sunday), and I wanted to make another one. That's it. I guess he (Brown) took offense to it, so he put me on the bench."

Bynum has made one of four 3-point attempts this season.

Bryant, who was benched by Brown on Sunday during the Lakers’ loss to Memphis, took Bynum’s benching in stride.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Andrew-Bynum-Kobe-Bryant-benched-Los-Angeles-Lakers-coach-Mike-Brown-032812

"I'm good," Bynum said. "I guess it's 'Don't take threes' is the message, but I'm going to take another one and I'm going to take some more, so I just hope it's not the same result. Hopefully, I make it."

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Re: Is this going to cause trouble????

Just goes to show you immature this big underachieving goof ball is. That's another one that should have been traded a long time ago. In another article I read where Kobe mentioned something about Bynum trying to expand his game (alluding to Bynum shooting three pointers) like that makes sense. He deserves an arse kicking for saying that dumb shat. Bynum needs to improve in the low post, with that poor ass footwork like a middle schooler, before he tries to take his big sorry arse outside. I can't stand Gasol or Bynum. Big sissies!!!

Just goes to show you immature this big underachieving goof ball is. That's another one that should have been traded a long time ago. In another article I read where Kobe mentioned something about Bynum trying to expand his game (alluding to Bynum shooting three pointers) like that makes sense. He deserves an arse kicking for saying that dumb shat. Bynum needs to improve in the low post, with that poor ass footwork like a middle schooler, before he tries to take his big sorry arse outside. I can't stand Gasol or Bynum. Big sissies!!!

I wonder who was saying that HERE over 2 years ago. :lol:

Artest
Luke
Odem
Gasol (after last year)
Fisher (too old)

have you seen dude play this season? He is almost unstoppable in the low post now.

Back