What's up TSPN?

SONNY

The Future of Omega!!!!
Been a long time since I've been back on the site.
Just saying what's up to everyone and giving updates. I currently live in Washington DC (PGC, MD) and completing a dual MBA program with Bowie State and University of Maryland College Park. Im staying out of trouble and enjoying the East Coast.

Hope everyone is having a great 2012 so far.

Follow me on twitter @TaJ1159

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Yeah I left in the Summer of 2011 (Last year).

Im in Grad school and working. I miss the Lou but I love the East Coast.

What up Homey? Glad youre doing well bro....

My fam been trying to get me to move to DC/VA/MD area.. But I dont know if I could deal with the COLD!!

Just saying what's up to everyone and giving updates. I currently live in Washington DC (PGC, MD) and completing a dual MBA program with Bowie State and University of Maryland College Park. Im staying out of trouble and enjoying the East Coast.

Thats great!!

Keep rollin' forward. :tup:

Roo! We are going to have to get together and hang out when you have time.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
What up Homey? Glad youre doing well bro....

My fam been trying to get me to move to DC/VA/MD area.. But I dont know if I could deal with the COLD!!

I love being out here and seeing new things. I stay bundled up in the winter but this year was a mild winter.

Back