US judge says sorry over racist Obama email

CEE DOG

http://news.yahoo.com/us-judge-says-sorry-over-racist-obama-email-081852902.html

A senior US judge has apologized after sending an email containing a racist joke about President Barack Obama that equated African Americans with dogs, a newspaper reported.

Richard Cebull, chief US district judge in the state of Montana, said he sent the email to a small group of friends because he is opposed to Obama. He acknowledged it was racist, but denied being racist himself.

"Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this," said the email containing the offensive joke.

Cebull, who was nominated by former president George W. Bush and has served as chief judge for the District of Montana since 2008, sent the message from his court email address on February 20, the Great Falls Tribune reported.

The judge admitted that he sent the email to six "old buddies," the paper reported.

"It was not intended by me in any way to become public," Cebull said. "I apologize to anybody who is offended by it, and I can obviously understand why people would be offended."

"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan," he added. "I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."

But "we have a hard time believing that a legitimate criticism of the president involves distributing a joke that basically compares African Americans with animals," he added.

Diversity huh? :gone:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I swear...these racist hicks can shove it where it hurts! You're telling me that this grown man is sorry for sending an email with a racist joke about The President? That hick ain't sorry about that. He is sorry he got caught. I can tolerate prejudiced people to a degree. But I can't STAND closet racist folks, who CONTINUE to say stupid crap like that, then apologize and act as if it never happened.

What cracks me up about this BS judge, is that he insists that he isn't a fan of Barack Obama. So he sends a racist joke email to some of his "old buddies"...and his justification is that "he isn't a fan of Obama"? His actions suggest to me that he isn't a fan of Obama's ethnicity...hence, in my eyes, the judge is a racist. He should step down as a judge.

Good thing I'm not Obama. I would have made that dude clean my shoes before I accepted any kind of apology from him...or any other closet racists who think they are slick.

I WISHED our next President would have been a Hispanic Atheist Woman. These prejudiced, Bible thumping, hypocritical hicks will probably flee the country...and we'd all be better off.

I swear...these racist hicks can shove it where it hurts! You're telling me that this grown man is sorry for sending an email with a racist joke about The President? That hick ain't sorry about that. He is sorry he got caught. I can tolerate prejudiced people to a degree. But I can't STAND closet racist folks, who CONTINUE to say stupid crap like that, then apologize and act as if it never happened.

What cracks me up about this BS judge, is that he insists that he isn't a fan of Barack Obama. So he sends a racist joke email to some of his "old buddies"...and his justification is that "he isn't a fan of Obama"? His actions suggest to me that he isn't a fan of Obama's ethnicity...hence, in my eyes, the judge is a racist. He should step down as a judge.

Good thing I'm not Obama. I would have made that dude clean my shoes before I accepted any kind of apology from him...or any other closet racists who think they are slick.

I WISHED our next President would have been a Hispanic Atheist Woman. These prejudiced, Bible thumping, hypocritical hicks will probably flee the country...and we'd all be better off.

Very true!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/us-judge-says-sorry-over-racist-obama-email-081852902.html

A senior US judge has apologized after sending an email containing a racist joke about President Barack Obama that equated African Americans with dogs, a newspaper reported.

Richard Cebull, chief US district judge in the state of Montana, said he sent the email to a small group of friends because he is opposed to Obama. He acknowledged it was racist, but denied being racist himself.

"Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this," said the email containing the offensive joke.

Cebull, who was nominated by former president George W. Bush and has served as chief judge for the District of Montana since 2008, sent the message from his court email address on February 20, the Great Falls Tribune reported.

The judge admitted that he sent the email to six "old buddies," the paper reported.

"It was not intended by me in any way to become public," Cebull said. "I apologize to anybody who is offended by it, and I can obviously understand why people would be offended."

"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan," he added. "I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."

I'll bet he has one of the 100 black people living in Montana as a "friend" also.

I say let em say how they feel. I rather know than not know.

This is one of the things I LOVE about OBAMA. He actually made these insolated mordern day SUIT and TIE, smile in your face racist out themselves without lifting a finger. They busting gaskets from coast to coast.

Honestly I love it. :lol:

This is one of the things I LOVE about OBAMA. He actually made these insolated mordern day SUIT and TIE, smile in your face racist out themselves without lifting a finger. They busting gaskets from coast to coast.

Honestly I love it. :lol:

Say that!!!

Back