Insanity

Dr. Phreeze

It is I...Yes it is...
Anyone tried Insanity? It's a workout that will last for only 60 days. No weights. Just you, the dvds and eating right...

Anyone tried Insanity? It's a workout that will last for only 60 days. No weights. Just you, the dvds and eating right...

I gotta order it. I have the P90x(thanks to my hookup in IT) just dont have any hand weights and what not. I want that insanity.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Never heard of it...let me go google it and read up on the info. I'm sure I won't be trying it tho...LOL

I find P90x much easier... is that even possible? lol

Either way you can't go wrong with either but be prepared to sweat with Insanity!

I got mine in the mail on Monday. I am hype about starting it. I took my before picture already I really want that tee-shirt.

I got the Insanity and I'm on day 3......This is no joke but I'm sticking to it though! U have a fitness test that comes with the packaage that you have to do on the first day...I still lift though.

How is insanity working out for some of you? I been thinking about taking it on to see how it challenges me

on Day 2. Joker is a beast but I am going to power through. Harder than anything I have done since football.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
2 weeks in. Yeah, this joker is a beast but I love it. It really pushes a brother. I feel like I am getting back in football shape. I think I want to try asylum next then p90x.

I need to try this. See if the bootleg DVD man has it for $5.

I got the files saved on my hardrive Beans. I might be able to send them to you one by one if you shoot an email then you can just find someone to burn it..

It is 13 movies so I don't know if the bootleg man will have it.

I did the p90X for a while. Now we just run and do our own circuits...Also added cardio mix class two days a week. It's similar to p90 X

I got the files saved on my hardrive Beans. I might be able to send them to you one by one if you shoot an email then you can just find someone to burn it..

Bet!
I can burn them here at work.

Can you send it to me too, please?

1st one sent. Beans can you forward the download link to crit. I will send them over the weekend. A few are bigger than 300 MB so I have to find an alternate site to send them.

Back