I had post this for those Crygirls Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAG89

THE NEW AMERICA'S TEAM
I had to post this for those Crygirls Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/oxAqZyEVJg0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Re: I had to post this for those Crygirls Fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

douchebag.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pN8BZkxHGyg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:noidea:

Please don't try to compare the mighty Dallas Cowboys to the lowly Aints. The Cowboys have always been and always will be the better franchise.

:nod:

did u post something from 09 when the Saints won the SB that year and then came to Jerry's world and whipped their ass. And a franchise that aint did shit in 16 years.

I love to see crygirl fans cry. Not only they are cry babies, but they also enjoy riding other teams nutz, i.e. Seattle.

I like the Aints fans crow like they are some world beaters when they've only won one thing ever in the history of their sorry franchise. The worst sports franchise with the most pathetic history in the history of sports. :shame:

Go somewhere and sit down. We could play for another hundred years and the Aints will NEVER ... EVER ... come close to the Cowboys. :lol:

Dallas-Cowboys-Free-Wallpaper-702162.jpg

I like the Aints fans crow like they are some world beaters when they've only won one thing ever in the history of their sorry franchise. The worst sports franchise with the most pathetic history in the history of sports. :shame:

Go somewhere and sit down. We could play for another hundred years and the Aints will NEVER ... EVER ... come close to the Cowboys. :lol:

Dallas-Cowboys-Free-Wallpaper-702162.jpg

Dem some old ass trophies. Now show us that Seattle touchdown from last year's playoff game.

Last edited:
Dem some old ass trophies. Now show us that Seattle touchdown from last year's playoff game.

Dem same old ass bags.

aints.jpg

Don't lie. I know you still have yours. Just in case ....

Don't worry, son. Bag days are here again. The Cowboys will make sure of it.

:lol:

Dem same old ass bags.

106400092_crop_650x440.jpg

I aint going to lie. I got me one for this up coming season. Just in case ....

Don't worry, son. Bag days are here again. The Cowboys will make sure of it.

We know the crygirl fans will make sure bags are here to stay. Didn't I see a lot of crygirl fans sporting bags last season?

Last edited:
*yawn*

It's not even any fun smacking y'all, man. I feel like a bully beating up the retarded kid at recess. The two franchises don't compare.

Y'all have have fun. Okay? I'm done.

*yawn*

It's not even any fun smacking y'all, man. I feel like a bully beating up the retarded kid at recess. The two franchises don't compare.

Y'all have have fun. Okay? I'm done.

It's always fun watching crygirl fans cry. Nutriding crybaby!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
I hope you are a Seattle fan, because this board is full of Nutriding Crygirl fans.

1406.jpg

Not a Cowboys fan at all. I just hate girlie smack starters like yourself.

Ya'll should be embarrassed being the FIRST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY TO LOSE A PLAYOFF GAME TO AN OPPONENT WITH A RECORD UNDER .500 WHILE FAVORED BY DOUBLE-DIGITS. That's straight giving up the goodies right there with no KY to be found.

Not a Cowboys fan at all. I just hate girlie smack starters like yourself.

Ya'll should be embarrassed being the FIRST TEAM IN NFL HISTORY TO LOSE A PLAYOFF GAME TO AN OPPONENT WITH A RECORD UNDER .500 WHILE FAVORED BY DOUBLE-DIGITS. That's straight giving up the goodies right there with no KY to be found.

Then I guess you are a Seattle fan.

Not a Seattle fan either.

Anytime a person has to reference another team, which is not their own team, to smack another team, makes them a true NUTRIDER. So in your case, ride on MR. UNKNOWN NUTRIDER, ride on...............

Why should I try to reason with an insecure Saints fan who needs to start random threads about the Dallas Cowboys in the middle of April to ensure he still has nuts.

Why should I try to reason with an insecure Saints fan who needs to start random threads about the Dallas Cowboys in the middle of April to ensure he still has nuts.

Why should I try to reason with a suspect individual concerning football? Especially someone who's post name comes from a character played by a person who like picking up strange things on Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood, CA.

Last edited:
Why should I try to reason with a suspect individual concerning football? Especially someone who's post name comes from a character played by a person who like picking up strange things on Santa Monica Blvd. in West Hollywood, CA.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pN8BZkxHGyg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:noidea:

Please don't try to compare the mighty Dallas Cowboys to the lowly Aints. The Cowboys have always been and always will be the better franchise.

:nod:

As a Cowboy Hater(AND STEELER FAN) I would like to remind the Cowboys of their most recent run in with the saints.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/LmDA947VjbA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And this was in double coverage too? beyond s--!

Last edited:

[video=youtube;0KCfesccOzQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCfesccOzQ&feature=related[/video]

Back