Transexual or Real Woman: How can you tell?

jstate83

GOAT FARM!
I was watching MANSERS on SPIKE the other night and they answered the question on how you can tell a real woman from a transexual no matter how good the cosmetic surgery is. According to the experts, SURGENS, there is only one way to tell for sure.

It's not the THROAT.........That can be shaved.
It's not the feet...............Women have big feet too.
It's not the voice..............Hormone shots can raise the voice pitch.

According to the experts, the only thing that cannot be changed through surgery is the FINGERS. They said that you can tell by looking at the RING and INDEX FINGERS.
A MANS INDEX FINGER is longer than his RING finger.
A WOMANS INDEX FINGER is shorter than her RING finger
(99% or better)..........according to the experts.

So men and women, look at those two digits and post if it's true.
The SWACPAGE CSI want to know for sure in a wide ranging survey.

Ole JSTATE83, Staggalee83, JSU83, PLAYERS index finger is way longer than my ring finger on both hands so I'm ALL MAAAAAAAAAN PEOPLE. :lmao:

Last edited:
You got it backwards. For men, the ring finger is generally longer. For women, they usually about the same length or the ring finger is shorter.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
So ... he's actually all woman?

:lol:

NOPE............If anybody got it wrong it's MANSWERS.
I watched it 2 times and asked every guy that came to my house. All had long azz index fingers SOOOOOOOOOOO according to them, somebody need to check themselves and it's not me. :lol:

Ole Stagga-Players don't make the news, I just report whats being said. :lmao:

Last edited:
NOPE............If anybody got it wrong it's MANSWERS.
I watched it 2 times and asked every guy that came to my house. All had long azz index fingers SOOOOOOOOOOO according to them, somebody need to check themselves and it's not me. :lol:

Ole Stagga-Players don't make the news, I just report whats being said. :lmao:

Maybe you don't understand the difference between index fingers and ring fingers.

Or you and all of your friends are homosexual.

Ring finger vs. Index finger comparision

Last edited:

You're the who claimed that you and all of your friends have long index fingers.

:noidea:

Is this your way of coming out the closet?

You're the who claimed that you and all of your friends have long index fingers.

:noidea:

Is this your way of coming out the closet?

Guess it is..............:goof:
Guess the rainbow sigs will be making a comeback. :lol:

But to make you "happy" because I know how you love GAY smack, didn't it say USUALLY SHORTER and not ALWAYS SHORTER. LAWD...........:lol:

Last edited:
Stop being butt hurt, dude.

I didn't call you and all your friends gay. You did. All of y'all have LOOOOOOONG index fingers. That's what you said.

Just admit that you're a typical clueless JSU guy and I'll let you save face. :lol:

Stop being butt hurt, dude.

I didn't call you and all your friends gay. You did. All of y'all have LOOOOOOONG index fingers. That's what you said.

Just admit that you're a typical clueless JSU guy and I'll let you save face. :lol:

Dude. :lol:
I'm laughing at you trying so hard.
You the one that don't even understand the word USUALLY that YOU POSTED.

I don't care one way or another. This line of smack is nothing different than what you do on the SMACK Page and you love gay smack. That has been proven. You done took a simple JOKE thread and act like its a scientific fact with your usual Homo, gay this, gay that smack. That is why people don't respond to you over there either. :lmao:

Last edited:
I was watching MANSERS on SPIKE the other night and they answered the question on how you can tell a real woman from a transexual no matter how good the cosmetic surgery is. According to the experts, SURGENS, there is only one way to tell for sure.

It's not the THROAT.........That can be shaved.
It's not the feet...............Women have big feet too.
It's not the voice..............Hormone shots can raise the voice pitch.

According to the experts, the only thing that cannot be changed through surgery is the FINGERS. They said that you can tell by looking at the RING and INDEX FINGERS.
A MANS INDEX FINGER is longer than his RING finger.
A WOMANS INDEX FINGER is shorter than her RING finger
(99% or better)..........according to the experts.

So men and women, look at those two digits and post if it's true.
The SWACPAGE CSI want to know for sure in a wide ranging survey.

Ole JSTATE83, Staggalee83, JSU83, PLAYERS index finger is way longer than my ring finger on both hands so I'm ALL MAAAAAAAAAN PEOPLE. :lmao:

I think that's backwards. My ring finger is longer than my index and my wife's index is longer than her ring finger.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
My ring is longer than my index...what that mean? Damn, so...am I gay or straight?? :confused: Yeah right! :lmao:

Like I said...............take it up with MANSERS.
Never posted that I was the expert. Just wanted to know if it was true or not. I'm just a member of the SWACPAGE CSI. :lol:

Last edited:
Back